I'm a college student trying to decide whether to study abroad in Copenhagen or Florence. Both programs seem great and have classes that would be interesting/actually relevant to my academic interests (although Copenhagen slightly more so). I've never been to Europe and don't know much about the cities besides what you can read about online. I don't speak any Danish or Italian, just some Spanish.. though would be taking language classes wherever I end up. I feel like a full immersion in any study abroad experience is nearly impossible if you don't speak the language, but I would like to try to break out of the American student bubble and would love to be in a place where that's actually possible. So those of you who have been places - where would you pick??
studying abroad - Florence or Copenhagen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Venice - trips
- 2 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 poland to switzerland
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside