I am currently studying abroad in Paris until early December. I have about a week off at the end of October/early November. I was hoping to get ideas on where to go/what to do. I was thinking about going to Provence or maybe Switzerland but I am open for ideas!
Also does anyone know of some good things to do in Europe (even better Paris) that are Christmas related? I love the holiday and back home we do a lot of stuff to get ready for it but since I will be away for a bit I will be missing some of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in travel planning
- 2 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 French immersion courses in France
- 5 Munich
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 14 Italy/Greece with kids
- 15 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 10 day Greek Island trip
- 19 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 22 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 23 Lisbon NYE
- 24 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
- 25 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich