I am currently studying abroad in Paris until early December. I have about a week off at the end of October/early November. I was hoping to get ideas on where to go/what to do. I was thinking about going to Provence or maybe Switzerland but I am open for ideas!
Also does anyone know of some good things to do in Europe (even better Paris) that are Christmas related? I love the holiday and back home we do a lot of stuff to get ready for it but since I will be away for a bit I will be missing some of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 6 Renting International Cars from USA
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 Our time in Rome
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 train from ravenna to parma
- 12 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 13 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 16 Enjoying England for a year!
- 17 European Travel in March
- 18 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 19 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 20 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 23 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 24 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 25 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris