I am currently studying abroad in Paris until early December. I have about a week off at the end of October/early November. I was hoping to get ideas on where to go/what to do. I was thinking about going to Provence or maybe Switzerland but I am open for ideas!
Also does anyone know of some good things to do in Europe (even better Paris) that are Christmas related? I love the holiday and back home we do a lot of stuff to get ready for it but since I will be away for a bit I will be missing some of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 SBCGLOBAL Recover Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 SBCGLOBAL SUPP0RT
- 3 European Vacation 2017
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Naples + Walking Tour
- 11 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 12 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 17 One July night in Verona - help!
- 18 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 London in September
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 23 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 24 IWM
- 25 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May