I am currently studying abroad in Paris until early December. I have about a week off at the end of October/early November. I was hoping to get ideas on where to go/what to do. I was thinking about going to Provence or maybe Switzerland but I am open for ideas!
Also does anyone know of some good things to do in Europe (even better Paris) that are Christmas related? I love the holiday and back home we do a lot of stuff to get ready for it but since I will be away for a bit I will be missing some of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Dordogne 2017 : addressing a lifetime of fear
- 3 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Lake Como, Piemonte (Piedmont) and Nice
- 6 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 7 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 10 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 11 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 12 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 13 Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 Language to use in Belgium
- 15 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 16 Istanbul at Easter
- 17 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 18 Palermo Apartment
- 19 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 25 Barcelona - places to stay