I am currently studying abroad in Paris until early December. I have about a week off at the end of October/early November. I was hoping to get ideas on where to go/what to do. I was thinking about going to Provence or maybe Switzerland but I am open for ideas!
Also does anyone know of some good things to do in Europe (even better Paris) that are Christmas related? I love the holiday and back home we do a lot of stuff to get ready for it but since I will be away for a bit I will be missing some of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 7 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Need Information about French Alps
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Uffizi Phone Number
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia