I am currently studying abroad in Paris until early December. I have about a week off at the end of October/early November. I was hoping to get ideas on where to go/what to do. I was thinking about going to Provence or maybe Switzerland but I am open for ideas!
Also does anyone know of some good things to do in Europe (even better Paris) that are Christmas related? I love the holiday and back home we do a lot of stuff to get ready for it but since I will be away for a bit I will be missing some of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 2 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 3 Amalfi and Rome
- 4 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 5 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 6 Amsterdam B&B
- 7 Como or Bellagio
- 8 What do pack for Ireland?
- 9 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 First time in Greece
- 13 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 14 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 15 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 16 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 19 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 22 Paris weather
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 Paris to Morocco