I am currently studying abroad in Paris until early December. I have about a week off at the end of October/early November. I was hoping to get ideas on where to go/what to do. I was thinking about going to Provence or maybe Switzerland but I am open for ideas!
Also does anyone know of some good things to do in Europe (even better Paris) that are Christmas related? I love the holiday and back home we do a lot of stuff to get ready for it but since I will be away for a bit I will be missing some of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 London with kids
- 3 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 6 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 9 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 10 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 11 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 12 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 13 Public Transport information App/Website
- 14 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 15 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 16 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 17 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 18 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 21 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 22 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 23 Croatia travel ideas
- 24 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 25 River Boat Cruise