I am currently studying abroad in Paris until early December. I have about a week off at the end of October/early November. I was hoping to get ideas on where to go/what to do. I was thinking about going to Provence or maybe Switzerland but I am open for ideas!
Also does anyone know of some good things to do in Europe (even better Paris) that are Christmas related? I love the holiday and back home we do a lot of stuff to get ready for it but since I will be away for a bit I will be missing some of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Matisse at Tate
- 7 Ireland Southwest
- 8 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 9 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 10 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 12 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 16 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 17 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 18 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 19 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 20 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 21 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 22 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 23 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice