I am currently studying abroad in Paris until early December. I have about a week off at the end of October/early November. I was hoping to get ideas on where to go/what to do. I was thinking about going to Provence or maybe Switzerland but I am open for ideas!
Also does anyone know of some good things to do in Europe (even better Paris) that are Christmas related? I love the holiday and back home we do a lot of stuff to get ready for it but since I will be away for a bit I will be missing some of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 2 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 5 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 6 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 7 Slovania & Croatia
- 8 apartments florence
- 9 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 10 I'm back.....
- 11 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 12 munich - day trips
- 13 honeymoon in november
- 14 Parking in Italy
- 15 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 16 Edinburgh in March
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 19 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 20 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 23 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Seville itinerary critic and advice please