I'm a Vietnamese and going to study abroad in Spain this Sep, I'm so confused to choose a place for my Spanish studying first.
1. I don't have a huge budget to study in Marid nor Barcelona
2. I've read many articles from the internet, most of people recommend Granada is a great place to study Spanish bcoz this place is beautiful, student life and cheap. But some told me the Spanish here is heavy accents, it's difficult to a beginner like me, and not very convenient ahead to big cities (means I have to pay more for transportation).
3. I've talked to my agent and they suggest Cordoba, a beautiful town (of course), developed, good education and cheap as well. But I aslo see no discussion or sharing of this place. Can't imagine how is it, how is the Spanish here, the weather, economy....
May you give me some advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care YES!
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Christmas Day in Granada
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 car insurance italy
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 13 Venice/Mestre
- 14 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Transylvania - June 2018
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Krakow
- 22 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 23 Quizz !
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP