I'm a Vietnamese and going to study abroad in Spain this Sep, I'm so confused to choose a place for my Spanish studying first.
1. I don't have a huge budget to study in Marid nor Barcelona
2. I've read many articles from the internet, most of people recommend Granada is a great place to study Spanish bcoz this place is beautiful, student life and cheap. But some told me the Spanish here is heavy accents, it's difficult to a beginner like me, and not very convenient ahead to big cities (means I have to pay more for transportation).
3. I've talked to my agent and they suggest Cordoba, a beautiful town (of course), developed, good education and cheap as well. But I aslo see no discussion or sharing of this place. Can't imagine how is it, how is the Spanish here, the weather, economy....
May you give me some advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 4 Corsica
- 5 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 6 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 7 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 8 One day in Lille, France
- 9 May get together in Paris
- 10 타짜카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노타짜카지노
- 11 우리카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노우리카지노
- 12 정통카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노정통카지노
- 13 정선카지노☻【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】☻슈퍼카지노정선카지노
- 14 세븐카지노」⇔心⇔《 NA428。TK 》 心⇔⇔「월드카지노세븐카지노
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 The Vermin are a Back
- 21 travel around Spain
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 24 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 25 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium