I'm a Vietnamese and going to study abroad in Spain this Sep, I'm so confused to choose a place for my Spanish studying first.
1. I don't have a huge budget to study in Marid nor Barcelona
2. I've read many articles from the internet, most of people recommend Granada is a great place to study Spanish bcoz this place is beautiful, student life and cheap. But some told me the Spanish here is heavy accents, it's difficult to a beginner like me, and not very convenient ahead to big cities (means I have to pay more for transportation).
3. I've talked to my agent and they suggest Cordoba, a beautiful town (of course), developed, good education and cheap as well. But I aslo see no discussion or sharing of this place. Can't imagine how is it, how is the Spanish here, the weather, economy....
May you give me some advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport question
- 2 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 3 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 15 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 Naxos car rental
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary