I'm a Vietnamese and going to study abroad in Spain this Sep, I'm so confused to choose a place for my Spanish studying first.
1. I don't have a huge budget to study in Marid nor Barcelona
2. I've read many articles from the internet, most of people recommend Granada is a great place to study Spanish bcoz this place is beautiful, student life and cheap. But some told me the Spanish here is heavy accents, it's difficult to a beginner like me, and not very convenient ahead to big cities (means I have to pay more for transportation).
3. I've talked to my agent and they suggest Cordoba, a beautiful town (of course), developed, good education and cheap as well. But I aslo see no discussion or sharing of this place. Can't imagine how is it, how is the Spanish here, the weather, economy....
May you give me some advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight
- 2 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 7 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 A few more questions about Brittany
- 12 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 13 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 17 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 18 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 21 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 22 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 25 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence