I'm a Vietnamese and going to study abroad in Spain this Sep, I'm so confused to choose a place for my Spanish studying first.
1. I don't have a huge budget to study in Marid nor Barcelona
2. I've read many articles from the internet, most of people recommend Granada is a great place to study Spanish bcoz this place is beautiful, student life and cheap. But some told me the Spanish here is heavy accents, it's difficult to a beginner like me, and not very convenient ahead to big cities (means I have to pay more for transportation).
3. I've talked to my agent and they suggest Cordoba, a beautiful town (of course), developed, good education and cheap as well. But I aslo see no discussion or sharing of this place. Can't imagine how is it, how is the Spanish here, the weather, economy....
May you give me some advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ PRINTER ERROR CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 2 Spain - day driver advice
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 11 London with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 18 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 19 Madrird and Seville
- 20 Greece
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like