This coming Spring I am Studying Abroad in London, England. I hope to explore as much of Europe as I possibly can. I will be in Europe from Early January to Early June and I will be traveling on my weekends due to school but I hope to see as much of this part of the world as I can! I am most concerned with travel routes to each of these places because I obviously have to travel back to London each time.
Money is not necessarily an issue but I'd like to be conscious of it, traveling by train, air hopefully and trying to use either airbnb or local hostels for rest. I will most likely be with 2-3 other people as well.
As of now, this is my list of hopefuls, it's obviously quite extensive so if you could comment feedback on best places and opinions that would be immensely helpful.
London( Leeds, Manchester, Brighton, Oxford), England
Dublin, (Kilarney, Cork,)Ireland
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Glasgow(Inverness, Edinburgh), Scotland
Monaco, South France
Lisbon, Porto, Portugal
Brussels, Luxembourg, Belgium
Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Germany
Prague, Czech Republic
Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome, Italy
Patras, Kalamata, Nafplion, (Tolo), Corinth, Thessaloniki, Athens, Greece
Thank you in advance and let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants