This coming Spring I am Studying Abroad in London, England. I hope to explore as much of Europe as I possibly can. I will be in Europe from Early January to Early June and I will be traveling on my weekends due to school but I hope to see as much of this part of the world as I can! I am most concerned with travel routes to each of these places because I obviously have to travel back to London each time.
Money is not necessarily an issue but I'd like to be conscious of it, traveling by train, air hopefully and trying to use either airbnb or local hostels for rest. I will most likely be with 2-3 other people as well.
As of now, this is my list of hopefuls, it's obviously quite extensive so if you could comment feedback on best places and opinions that would be immensely helpful.
London( Leeds, Manchester, Brighton, Oxford), England
Dublin, (Kilarney, Cork,)Ireland
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Glasgow(Inverness, Edinburgh), Scotland
Monaco, South France
Lisbon, Porto, Portugal
Brussels, Luxembourg, Belgium
Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Germany
Prague, Czech Republic
Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome, Italy
Patras, Kalamata, Nafplion, (Tolo), Corinth, Thessaloniki, Athens, Greece
Thank you in advance and let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 2 PARIS
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 6 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 7 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 8 Where should I go with my family?
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 Stu Tower
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 14 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 15 Which Hotel in Rome
- 16 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 17 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 18 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 21 SE ITALY
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...