This coming Spring I am Studying Abroad in London, England. I hope to explore as much of Europe as I possibly can. I will be in Europe from Early January to Early June and I will be traveling on my weekends due to school but I hope to see as much of this part of the world as I can! I am most concerned with travel routes to each of these places because I obviously have to travel back to London each time.
Money is not necessarily an issue but I'd like to be conscious of it, traveling by train, air hopefully and trying to use either airbnb or local hostels for rest. I will most likely be with 2-3 other people as well.
As of now, this is my list of hopefuls, it's obviously quite extensive so if you could comment feedback on best places and opinions that would be immensely helpful.
London( Leeds, Manchester, Brighton, Oxford), England
Dublin, (Kilarney, Cork,)Ireland
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Glasgow(Inverness, Edinburgh), Scotland
Monaco, South France
Lisbon, Porto, Portugal
Brussels, Luxembourg, Belgium
Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Germany
Prague, Czech Republic
Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome, Italy
Patras, Kalamata, Nafplion, (Tolo), Corinth, Thessaloniki, Athens, Greece
Thank you in advance and let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +27810515889 perfect love spell caster in Uk Usa
- 2 +27810515889 100% lost love spell caster in Sweden Qatar
- 3 +27810515889 love spells Caster in Qatar Usa Uae
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Croatia trip Planning
- 11 Norway -Trips
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 14 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 15 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 24 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 25 English Countryside