This coming Spring I am Studying Abroad in London, England. I hope to explore as much of Europe as I possibly can. I will be in Europe from Early January to Early June and I will be traveling on my weekends due to school but I hope to see as much of this part of the world as I can! I am most concerned with travel routes to each of these places because I obviously have to travel back to London each time.
Money is not necessarily an issue but I'd like to be conscious of it, traveling by train, air hopefully and trying to use either airbnb or local hostels for rest. I will most likely be with 2-3 other people as well.
As of now, this is my list of hopefuls, it's obviously quite extensive so if you could comment feedback on best places and opinions that would be immensely helpful.
London( Leeds, Manchester, Brighton, Oxford), England
Dublin, (Kilarney, Cork,)Ireland
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Glasgow(Inverness, Edinburgh), Scotland
Monaco, South France
Lisbon, Porto, Portugal
Brussels, Luxembourg, Belgium
Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Germany
Prague, Czech Republic
Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome, Italy
Patras, Kalamata, Nafplion, (Tolo), Corinth, Thessaloniki, Athens, Greece
Thank you in advance and let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/kerave-hair/
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Bremerhaven and environs
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 14 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges