I am studying abroad in the fall, based in England. I want to take a weekend trip to Ireland the weekend of October 31st to November 3rd. I am looking for any advice on itineraries, advice, or how I should go about doing this...? I have never been overseas before.
Study Abroad Student with a weekend in Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Cyprus in December
- 22 Cyprus photo gallery
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October