I am studying abroad in the fall, based in England. I want to take a weekend trip to Ireland the weekend of October 31st to November 3rd. I am looking for any advice on itineraries, advice, or how I should go about doing this...? I have never been overseas before.
Study Abroad Student with a weekend in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 2 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 3 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 4 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 5 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 6 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 7 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 8 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 9 Spa in Scotland
- 10 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 11 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 12 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 13 1+ days in Toledo
- 14 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 15 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 16 Paris info required
- 17 DCC on the increase?
- 18 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 19 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 20 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 21 Greek Island honeymoon
- 22 Venice - things to do?
- 23 help and advice
- 24 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 25 Is it a bad time to go?