I will be studying abroad for the spring term (March-May) at the Vesuvian Institute in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy with my school. We will be taking classes Monday-Thursday, but then we have the weekends to travel where we please. This is my first time to Europe and I am looking for any and all suggestions about where I should go and what I should do once I'm there. The school is taking us on a weekend trip to Venice. We also have a longer weekend to travel during Easter weekend and I was thinking about possibly going to Greece or Amsterdam. I am on a budget so I was planning on staying in hostels, so I will take any advice on those as well!
Study Abroad in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy
- 1 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 6 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 7 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 8 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 9 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 10 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 13 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 14 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 17 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 18 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 21 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 22 Stop over in France
- 23 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 24 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 25 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please