I will be studying abroad for the spring term (March-May) at the Vesuvian Institute in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy with my school. We will be taking classes Monday-Thursday, but then we have the weekends to travel where we please. This is my first time to Europe and I am looking for any and all suggestions about where I should go and what I should do once I'm there. The school is taking us on a weekend trip to Venice. We also have a longer weekend to travel during Easter weekend and I was thinking about possibly going to Greece or Amsterdam. I am on a budget so I was planning on staying in hostels, so I will take any advice on those as well!
Study Abroad in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 2 Advises for trip to Russia
- 3 Europe with young teens
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Gogartys, Dublin
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Sicily 10 days
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 19 Portugal in September
- 20 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 21 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 22 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Where to stay in Copenhagen