I will be studying abroad for the spring term (March-May) at the Vesuvian Institute in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy with my school. We will be taking classes Monday-Thursday, but then we have the weekends to travel where we please. This is my first time to Europe and I am looking for any and all suggestions about where I should go and what I should do once I'm there. The school is taking us on a weekend trip to Venice. We also have a longer weekend to travel during Easter weekend and I was thinking about possibly going to Greece or Amsterdam. I am on a budget so I was planning on staying in hostels, so I will take any advice on those as well!
Study Abroad in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Transportation in Barcelona
- 8 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 13 5am arrival in Dublin
- 14 What are the best places to see in England
- 15 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 destination wedding
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 10 Hours in Brussels
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Italy
- 25 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014