I will be studying abroad for the spring term (March-May) at the Vesuvian Institute in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy with my school. We will be taking classes Monday-Thursday, but then we have the weekends to travel where we please. This is my first time to Europe and I am looking for any and all suggestions about where I should go and what I should do once I'm there. The school is taking us on a weekend trip to Venice. We also have a longer weekend to travel during Easter weekend and I was thinking about possibly going to Greece or Amsterdam. I am on a budget so I was planning on staying in hostels, so I will take any advice on those as well!
Study Abroad in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 100 years of French gratitude
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Day Trips from Nice
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 19 London restaurants
- 20 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 23 Istanbul water
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Peggy does Deutschland...