I will be a sophomore in college this fall. I plan to study abroad in Europe my junior year. I will need to make a decision about where I want to go by the end of this year.
Some info about me: Male, will be turning 20 in August, I go to a west coast state school, , sociology major, huge fan of edm(electronic music), I love going to shows and music festivals, also a pretty big sports fan.
I have narrowed down my list to Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. Here are the things I am looking for in a study abroad location:
-Amazing nightlife: (clubs, bars, music, etc) I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting at home on the weekends. I like museums, nature, sightseeing as much as the next person but having an active nightlife is an absolute MUST for me.
-Ability to travel: This is why I am choosing to study abroad in Europe rather than a place like Australia. I want to be able to travel as often and as easily as I can.
-I will be taking my academic courses in English. While I will try my best, learning another language is not a requirement for me.
- I DON'T want to stay with a family. I would like to live with other students in either an apartment or on campus dorm.
Let me which city you think would match me best. Thanks!
Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Transports in Santorini
- 6 Scotland Votes "No"
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Oslo in early Oct
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 15 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 22 Best day trips from Paris
- 23 Santorini transportation
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Gift for French business associate