I will be a sophomore in college this fall. I plan to study abroad in Europe my junior year. I will need to make a decision about where I want to go by the end of this year.
Some info about me: Male, will be turning 20 in August, I go to a west coast state school, , sociology major, huge fan of edm(electronic music), I love going to shows and music festivals, also a pretty big sports fan.
I have narrowed down my list to Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. Here are the things I am looking for in a study abroad location:
-Amazing nightlife: (clubs, bars, music, etc) I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting at home on the weekends. I like museums, nature, sightseeing as much as the next person but having an active nightlife is an absolute MUST for me.
-Ability to travel: This is why I am choosing to study abroad in Europe rather than a place like Australia. I want to be able to travel as often and as easily as I can.
-I will be taking my academic courses in English. While I will try my best, learning another language is not a requirement for me.
- I DON'T want to stay with a family. I would like to live with other students in either an apartment or on campus dorm.
Let me which city you think would match me best. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 2 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 3 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 4 A week driving in Bavaria
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 7 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 8 written guide for Olympia
- 9 PLITVICE LAKES
- 10 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 11 Naxos hotel question
- 12 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 Avignon or St. remy
- 15 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 18 Camino Redux
- 19 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 20 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 21 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 22 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 23 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia