I will be a sophomore in college this fall. I plan to study abroad in Europe my junior year. I will need to make a decision about where I want to go by the end of this year.
Some info about me: Male, will be turning 20 in August, I go to a west coast state school, , sociology major, huge fan of edm(electronic music), I love going to shows and music festivals, also a pretty big sports fan.
I have narrowed down my list to Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. Here are the things I am looking for in a study abroad location:
-Amazing nightlife: (clubs, bars, music, etc) I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting at home on the weekends. I like museums, nature, sightseeing as much as the next person but having an active nightlife is an absolute MUST for me.
-Ability to travel: This is why I am choosing to study abroad in Europe rather than a place like Australia. I want to be able to travel as often and as easily as I can.
-I will be taking my academic courses in English. While I will try my best, learning another language is not a requirement for me.
- I DON'T want to stay with a family. I would like to live with other students in either an apartment or on campus dorm.
Let me which city you think would match me best. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO connection time
- 2 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help
- 6 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 7 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Norway Itinerary
- 10 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 13 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 14 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 15 Charles Degaulle question
- 16 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 17 Pompeii luggage storage
- 18 Departure Tax in UK
- 19 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 20 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 21 Train Help
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Train rides
- 24 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS