I will be a sophomore in college this fall. I plan to study abroad in Europe my junior year. I will need to make a decision about where I want to go by the end of this year.
Some info about me: Male, will be turning 20 in August, I go to a west coast state school, , sociology major, huge fan of edm(electronic music), I love going to shows and music festivals, also a pretty big sports fan.
I have narrowed down my list to Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. Here are the things I am looking for in a study abroad location:
-Amazing nightlife: (clubs, bars, music, etc) I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting at home on the weekends. I like museums, nature, sightseeing as much as the next person but having an active nightlife is an absolute MUST for me.
-Ability to travel: This is why I am choosing to study abroad in Europe rather than a place like Australia. I want to be able to travel as often and as easily as I can.
-I will be taking my academic courses in English. While I will try my best, learning another language is not a requirement for me.
- I DON'T want to stay with a family. I would like to live with other students in either an apartment or on campus dorm.
Let me which city you think would match me best. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Educate me about Munich
- 2 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 3 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 4 3 days in the Algarve - May
- 5 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 6 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 7 Is Capri worth going to?
- 8 Madrid in 2 Days
- 9 Hotels in Paris
- 10 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 11 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 12 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 13 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 14 Which City with Paris
- 15 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 16 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 17 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 18 Paris transport
- 19 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 20 Suggestions for Italy Itinerary in late October
- 21 Paris in April
- 22 PARIS and ROME and ???
- 23 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 24 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 25 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?