I will be a sophomore in college this fall. I plan to study abroad in Europe my junior year. I will need to make a decision about where I want to go by the end of this year.
Some info about me: Male, will be turning 20 in August, I go to a west coast state school, , sociology major, huge fan of edm(electronic music), I love going to shows and music festivals, also a pretty big sports fan.
I have narrowed down my list to Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. Here are the things I am looking for in a study abroad location:
-Amazing nightlife: (clubs, bars, music, etc) I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting at home on the weekends. I like museums, nature, sightseeing as much as the next person but having an active nightlife is an absolute MUST for me.
-Ability to travel: This is why I am choosing to study abroad in Europe rather than a place like Australia. I want to be able to travel as often and as easily as I can.
-I will be taking my academic courses in English. While I will try my best, learning another language is not a requirement for me.
- I DON'T want to stay with a family. I would like to live with other students in either an apartment or on campus dorm.
Let me which city you think would match me best. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 3 Hamlet and castles
- 4 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 5 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 6 Paris Picture Overlays
- 7 Spending money
- 8 2 Days in Rome
- 9 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 10 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 11 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 Elba
- 14 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 15 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 16 buying Eruos in advance
- 17 electrical adaptor plugs
- 18 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 19 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 20 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Seeking a special place in France
- 22 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 23 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 24 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 25 First trip to Europe and going alone.