I will be a sophomore in college this fall. I plan to study abroad in Europe my junior year. I will need to make a decision about where I want to go by the end of this year.
Some info about me: Male, will be turning 20 in August, I go to a west coast state school, , sociology major, huge fan of edm(electronic music), I love going to shows and music festivals, also a pretty big sports fan.
I have narrowed down my list to Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. Here are the things I am looking for in a study abroad location:
-Amazing nightlife: (clubs, bars, music, etc) I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting at home on the weekends. I like museums, nature, sightseeing as much as the next person but having an active nightlife is an absolute MUST for me.
-Ability to travel: This is why I am choosing to study abroad in Europe rather than a place like Australia. I want to be able to travel as often and as easily as I can.
-I will be taking my academic courses in English. While I will try my best, learning another language is not a requirement for me.
- I DON'T want to stay with a family. I would like to live with other students in either an apartment or on campus dorm.
Let me which city you think would match me best. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday Itinerary
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 How much do i need?
- 9 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 12 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 13 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 AVE train tickets questions.
- 17 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 18 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 19 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Path of the Gods Question
- 25 Loire Valley 12 days