I will be a sophomore in college this fall. I plan to study abroad in Europe my junior year. I will need to make a decision about where I want to go by the end of this year.
Some info about me: Male, will be turning 20 in August, I go to a west coast state school, , sociology major, huge fan of edm(electronic music), I love going to shows and music festivals, also a pretty big sports fan.
I have narrowed down my list to Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. Here are the things I am looking for in a study abroad location:
-Amazing nightlife: (clubs, bars, music, etc) I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting at home on the weekends. I like museums, nature, sightseeing as much as the next person but having an active nightlife is an absolute MUST for me.
-Ability to travel: This is why I am choosing to study abroad in Europe rather than a place like Australia. I want to be able to travel as often and as easily as I can.
-I will be taking my academic courses in English. While I will try my best, learning another language is not a requirement for me.
- I DON'T want to stay with a family. I would like to live with other students in either an apartment or on campus dorm.
Let me which city you think would match me best. Thanks!
Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 2 Italy and Croatia
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 4 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 5 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 6 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 9 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Best beach town in Italy?
- 18 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 19 A Greek sojourn
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 22 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 23 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?