I will be a sophomore in college this fall. I plan to study abroad in Europe my junior year. I will need to make a decision about where I want to go by the end of this year.
Some info about me: Male, will be turning 20 in August, I go to a west coast state school, , sociology major, huge fan of edm(electronic music), I love going to shows and music festivals, also a pretty big sports fan.
I have narrowed down my list to Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. Here are the things I am looking for in a study abroad location:
-Amazing nightlife: (clubs, bars, music, etc) I am not the type of person who enjoys sitting at home on the weekends. I like museums, nature, sightseeing as much as the next person but having an active nightlife is an absolute MUST for me.
-Ability to travel: This is why I am choosing to study abroad in Europe rather than a place like Australia. I want to be able to travel as often and as easily as I can.
-I will be taking my academic courses in English. While I will try my best, learning another language is not a requirement for me.
- I DON'T want to stay with a family. I would like to live with other students in either an apartment or on campus dorm.
Let me which city you think would match me best. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 3 Portugal and Spain
- 4 Todi as a stopover?
- 5 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 6 Istanbul: hectic, opulent, diverse and extremely welcoming
- 7 Another Visit to London
- 8 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 9 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 10 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 11 Forints or Euros?
- 12 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 13 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 14 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 15 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 16 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 17 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 18 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 19 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 20 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 21 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 22 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 23 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 24 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 25 Itinerary help for family with young kids