After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 8 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 9 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 10 Holiday in Europe
- 11 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 12 Hostel Advice
- 13 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 14 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 15 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 18 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Hertz Never Lost
- 23 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 24 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 25 First Time Europe Trip