After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 3 nights in Paris
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 9 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 10 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 13 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 20 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 21 Travel WiFi - France
- 22 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini