After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 11 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 14 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 15 evening of song and dance
- 16 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 17 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 18 Scotland Highlands Help
- 19 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 20 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 21 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 22 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 23 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany
- 25 Naples or Genoa