After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 파워볼 중계 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Milan and Lake Como
- 7 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 Budapest to Kosice
- 13 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 14 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Munich itinerary review
- 18 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?