After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 4 Help required with Itinerary
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 7 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 K-Day
- 17 UK Visa Help
- 18 Skye to Edinburgh
- 19 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 20 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 23 Spain in December
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 Where to go...one month w/a one year old