After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
STUDIO APARTMENT IN MARAIS DISTRICT, PARIS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 7 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 12 Munich with a car?
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 tour guides in rome
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 25 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????