After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 4 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 5 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 9 Basque country ideas
- 10 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 11 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 First trip to Italy
- 14 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 15 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 16 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 17 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 20 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 21 20 Days in Europe
- 22 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 23 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 24 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.