After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
STUDIO APARTMENT IN MARAIS DISTRICT, PARIS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 4 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 5 Day trips from Bologna
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 9 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 12 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 15 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 16 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 17 Grad Schools in London?
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?