After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노}や}《 ＮＡ４２８。ＣＯＭ 》}や}슈퍼카지노
- 2 코리아카지노／☣』》( ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ )《『☣＼슈퍼바카라
- 3 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 So much to do, so little time!
- 9 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 10 French restaurants
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 18 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 19 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Shoes in Scotland
- 22 Engadine Valley help
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 Ireland in April