After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
STUDIO APARTMENT IN MARAIS DISTRICT, PARIS
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 17 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 20 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 21 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia