After spending a great deal of time researching for place to stay in Paris, I have finally found one particular area that I like and I can afford. It is located in Marais District. This studio is fully furnished and close to metro and other attractions. I find its rate to be better compare to hotels in the same area. The best part of it all - there is no booking fee, although deposit is required to hold the reservation upon my arrival, which is fine. Anyway before booking this apartment, I need your thoughts regarding its location. This is my first time in Paris so I really have no clue exactly where this place is located. Are there anything else I should ask before finalizing my reservation? BTW -here is the link of the apartment to give you an idea.
Any information that you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 4 Electrical Power Conversion
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Zurich to Milan trip
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 11 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 12 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Bruges
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 21 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 22 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy