I am a student from Australia and got an exchange program in Madrid from Jan 8 to June 24.
Am I able to travel to Spain at least a couple of days before my orientation on the 8th January as I do need to get over the culture shock and relax prior or do I need to enter immediately on the day?
Any help would be truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 help with Italy itinerary
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 13 Capri in July
- 14 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Venice
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed