I am a student from Australia and got an exchange program in Madrid from Jan 8 to June 24.
Am I able to travel to Spain at least a couple of days before my orientation on the 8th January as I do need to get over the culture shock and relax prior or do I need to enter immediately on the day?
Any help would be truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 2 Munich and....???
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Can parking
- 5 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 8 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 11 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 magnified mirror
- 15 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 16 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 21 San Sebastián
- 22 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras