I am a student from Australia and got an exchange program in Madrid from Jan 8 to June 24.
Am I able to travel to Spain at least a couple of days before my orientation on the 8th January as I do need to get over the culture shock and relax prior or do I need to enter immediately on the day?
Any help would be truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 2 International Flight Question
- 3 Luggage Storage
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Brugge hotel help
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 11 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 24 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 25 One day on the Amalfi coast