I am hoping someone has experience with this issue and can offer a solution.
Our daughter has applied, via CEA, to study abroad in Spain this year for two different terms.
First term is in Alicante from May 30 till July 26.
Second term is in Seville from Sept 1 till Dec 20.
The period from July 27 to August 30 is for travel within Europe.
We have been diligent and pro-active with all aspects of logistics, including already have set an appt with Spanish Consulate in Chicago to apply for Student Visa.
Yesterday, 45 days after accepting both program applications at the same time, a CEA advisor contacts our daughter and says it is not likely a Student Visa will be granted for the entire duration of the stay. The advisor believes that since there is a gap between the semesters the application is likely to be denied.
Has anyone faced a similar issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 하나투어/」⋟✵ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✵ ⋞「/하나투어하나투어
- 3 태국골프투어♤／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♤【태국골프투어】
- 4 황제골프/」⋟✶ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✶ ⋞「/황제골프황제골프
- 5 필리핀골프투어/」⋟❖ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】❖ ⋞「/필리핀골프투어필리핀골프투어
- 6 동남아골프투어✯／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✯【동남아골프투어】
- 7 해외골프여행/」⋟✪ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✪ ⋞「/해외골프여행해외골프여행
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Roma Pass
- 13 Trek through Eur
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Denmark or Sweden?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 19 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 We're here!