I am hoping someone has experience with this issue and can offer a solution.
Our daughter has applied, via CEA, to study abroad in Spain this year for two different terms.
First term is in Alicante from May 30 till July 26.
Second term is in Seville from Sept 1 till Dec 20.
The period from July 27 to August 30 is for travel within Europe.
We have been diligent and pro-active with all aspects of logistics, including already have set an appt with Spanish Consulate in Chicago to apply for Student Visa.
Yesterday, 45 days after accepting both program applications at the same time, a CEA advisor contacts our daughter and says it is not likely a Student Visa will be granted for the entire duration of the stay. The advisor believes that since there is a gap between the semesters the application is likely to be denied.
Has anyone faced a similar issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to London
- 2 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 3 ATM
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 ATM help
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 12 Spain Itinerary
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 17 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 22 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 25 International drivers permit