I am hoping someone has experience with this issue and can offer a solution.
Our daughter has applied, via CEA, to study abroad in Spain this year for two different terms.
First term is in Alicante from May 30 till July 26.
Second term is in Seville from Sept 1 till Dec 20.
The period from July 27 to August 30 is for travel within Europe.
We have been diligent and pro-active with all aspects of logistics, including already have set an appt with Spanish Consulate in Chicago to apply for Student Visa.
Yesterday, 45 days after accepting both program applications at the same time, a CEA advisor contacts our daughter and says it is not likely a Student Visa will be granted for the entire duration of the stay. The advisor believes that since there is a gap between the semesters the application is likely to be denied.
Has anyone faced a similar issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 3 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 6 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 7 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 Piedmont as a destination
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 12 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 Passport proplems
- 17 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 22 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 23 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 24 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome