I am hoping someone has experience with this issue and can offer a solution.
Our daughter has applied, via CEA, to study abroad in Spain this year for two different terms.
First term is in Alicante from May 30 till July 26.
Second term is in Seville from Sept 1 till Dec 20.
The period from July 27 to August 30 is for travel within Europe.
We have been diligent and pro-active with all aspects of logistics, including already have set an appt with Spanish Consulate in Chicago to apply for Student Visa.
Yesterday, 45 days after accepting both program applications at the same time, a CEA advisor contacts our daughter and says it is not likely a Student Visa will be granted for the entire duration of the stay. The advisor believes that since there is a gap between the semesters the application is likely to be denied.
Has anyone faced a similar issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 3 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 9 London Theater
- 10 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 23 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 24 Last minute trip to Capri
- 25 AMS Car Rental