I have been in Spain with a student visa which expires on June 30th. I´d like to travel a bit around Europe before I head back to the USA. I´ve heard that once my Spanish residency/visa expires that I become a tourist with the 90 days inside Schengen... I´ve also heard that I must leave Spain by the 30th before it expires which is a little contradictory... I´ve heard a lot of different stories.
If I were to leave Spain a couple days before my visa expires and go to the UK or Ireland could I then re-enter the Schengen countries with a stamped passport as a tourist for the 90 days? I would eventually fly home from Spain after collecting the rest of my belongings I´d leave with a friend there since I assume I´d be able go back freely as a tourist like the rest of the Schengen countries.
If anybody can put my mind to ease about all this please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 4 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 7 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 10 Berlin, Nice and London
- 11 charming cities in Spain
- 12 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 13 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 14 Day in Madrid
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 17 Venice
- 18 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 19 Family vacation to europe
- 20 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 23 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base