Is anyone familiar with the student residences at the Sorbonne? My husband and I (mid-40's) are thinking of studying French at the Sorbonne for the month of July. Student residences are available or we could make alternative arrangements. I usually like the "homestay" programs offered by language schools, but for a month-long program (as opposed to a one or two week program), I'm thinking the residences might offer us greater independence. Of course, we'd lose out in other ways; it's always a compromise. Any opinions would be welcome.
Student residences at the Sorbonne
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 2 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 3 Chip & Pin Only
- 4 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 5 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 6 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 7 Travel from Heathrow to Chessington
- 8 7 days in Greece, September 2014
- 9 vienna accommodation help
- 10 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 13 Turkey Museum Pass - Where to buy?
- 14 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 15 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 16 how long in Malta?
- 17 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 18 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 19 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 23 Bring or rent skis to Switzerland?
- 24 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 25 Sicily 10 days