I've subscribed for two sessions of the French Civilization course at Sorbonne - from October to June. Do you know where I can find a place to stay? It can't be expensive and it doesn't need to be big...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 2 SE ITALY
- 3 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 6 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 7 Helpful Hint
- 8 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 22 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 23 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 24 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each