I wanted to find out what bus station is ideal for this trip. There are a few choices but I wanted to see what everyone thought. I am thinking that the Praha, NA Knizeci station in prague and the Spicak station in Cesky Krumlov are easy to manage. We are traveling with our 2 girls...ages 5 and 8 in August and wondered if this would be a easy way to travel. Another option is to get a private driver which would be substantially more expensive. A price difference of $31 vs $200. Is it worth it?
Student Agency Bus from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 2 Dublin to Armagh?
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 12 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Naxos in May
- 19 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 25 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan