I wanted to find out what bus station is ideal for this trip. There are a few choices but I wanted to see what everyone thought. I am thinking that the Praha, NA Knizeci station in prague and the Spicak station in Cesky Krumlov are easy to manage. We are traveling with our 2 girls...ages 5 and 8 in August and wondered if this would be a easy way to travel. Another option is to get a private driver which would be substantially more expensive. A price difference of $31 vs $200. Is it worth it?
Student Agency Bus from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Bodrum to instanbul
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 5 Best day trips from Paris
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 8 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 9 Questions About Croatia
- 10 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 15 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 See You In Minsk
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 23 Italy tours
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Air France strike