For all those in us, dealing with the storm /hurricane, we wish you the best of luck.
As a result of inclement weather, we are stuck in Italy.
By now, we've been to Venice, lflorence, la spezia, Rome. We are ready to head south,and would appreciate a good place to stay.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please revew provence agenda
- 2 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 3 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 4 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 5 Age limitation for car rental
- 6 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 7 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 8 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 9 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 10 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 13 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 16 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 17 When and how to book for a trip?
- 18 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 19 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 20 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 21 Prague & Croatia
- 22 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 23 3 week backing packing trip
- 24 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 25 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids