For all those in us, dealing with the storm /hurricane, we wish you the best of luck.
As a result of inclement weather, we are stuck in Italy.
By now, we've been to Venice, lflorence, la spezia, Rome. We are ready to head south,and would appreciate a good place to stay.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 2 Best location to stay in Seville
- 3 2 weeks in France next May
- 4 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 5 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 6 12 days in Italy
- 7 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 8 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 9 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 10 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 11 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 12 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 13 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 16 Our Next Europe Trip
- 17 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 18 How to rent a car...
- 19 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 20 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 21 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 22 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 23 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 24 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 25 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?