For all those in us, dealing with the storm /hurricane, we wish you the best of luck.
As a result of inclement weather, we are stuck in Italy.
By now, we've been to Venice, lflorence, la spezia, Rome. We are ready to head south,and would appreciate a good place to stay.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 13 Ireland one week
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Berlin restaurant recs
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Spain Trip Report
- 22 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 Limo from Heathrow