For all those in us, dealing with the storm /hurricane, we wish you the best of luck.
As a result of inclement weather, we are stuck in Italy.
By now, we've been to Venice, lflorence, la spezia, Rome. We are ready to head south,and would appreciate a good place to stay.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome
- 2 Booking hotels before trains
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 First time in France
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 What to expect over Christmas
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 11 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 14 Vienna or Budapest?
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 17 Munich
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 Visiting Spain in January