For all those in us, dealing with the storm /hurricane, we wish you the best of luck.
As a result of inclement weather, we are stuck in Italy.
By now, we've been to Venice, lflorence, la spezia, Rome. We are ready to head south,and would appreciate a good place to stay.
Stuck in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 2 How to make this adventure work?
- 3 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 4 where to stay in Germany
- 5 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 11 Theater in London
- 12 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 13 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 14 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 15 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 16 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 17 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 18 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 19 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 20 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 21 Majorca - where to stay?
- 22 Basel - Day Trip
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!