For all those in us, dealing with the storm /hurricane, we wish you the best of luck.
As a result of inclement weather, we are stuck in Italy.
By now, we've been to Venice, lflorence, la spezia, Rome. We are ready to head south,and would appreciate a good place to stay.
Stuck in italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 7 Questions for my German friends
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Unique Venice Activity
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 24 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 25 car rental advice in Portugal