Does anyone have the 31 page itinerary written by Stu Dudley? I emailed him but got an auto response that he's not available to answer emails. If anyone has it, can you please send it to me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 35 Days?
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 5 Long weekend in Albania
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 car rental
- 10 Munich and....???
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Northern Ireland ideas
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 scotland itinerary