We are a family (kids 13, 10) looking at award travel from Bos-Dub for 11 days in April, 2016. And yes, that's only 9 days on the ground. We would need to fly in (and probably out) of Dublin or Shannon, but would also like to take a cheap flight to Paris. I should say that flying into or out of France IS possible, but requires more miles + cash, and would only get us to JFK. Is this doable???
I'm a little stumped...Itinerary suggestions welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 4 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Iceland
- 17 Venice/Mestre
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 Our future trip to Greece
- 20 Russia in two weeks in December
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 car insurance italy
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago