We are a family (kids 13, 10) looking at award travel from Bos-Dub for 11 days in April, 2016. And yes, that's only 9 days on the ground. We would need to fly in (and probably out) of Dublin or Shannon, but would also like to take a cheap flight to Paris. I should say that flying into or out of France IS possible, but requires more miles + cash, and would only get us to JFK. Is this doable???
I'm a little stumped...Itinerary suggestions welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Revised itinerary for italy
- 3 Bernina Express mid-March
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 8 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 where to stay in London?
- 11 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 14 Flamenco in October
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 4 days itinerary for France
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 20 getting to CDG
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia