We are a family (kids 13, 10) looking at award travel from Bos-Dub for 11 days in April, 2016. And yes, that's only 9 days on the ground. We would need to fly in (and probably out) of Dublin or Shannon, but would also like to take a cheap flight to Paris. I should say that flying into or out of France IS possible, but requires more miles + cash, and would only get us to JFK. Is this doable???
I'm a little stumped...Itinerary suggestions welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +신사동안마 『o1o 9875 2236』민실장 신사안마+신사역안마
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July