I am afraid of heights and my wife does not like strenuous hiking. Despite the magnificent experience of going up to the top of the mountain with a guide, I will go to Stromboli to spend one night and will find a boat for night view. I am wondering about the lower platform 400m. How long does it take for slow walkers to get to that platform? How strenuous or easy is it(I am 68) to get to that platform?
Stromboli question: the 400m platform
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 2 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 3 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 21 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 Dresden Train Station
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris