Please convince me to either go to Bologna or suggest somewhere else on the way back to Milan after Siena. We are not foodies and I know Bologna is well known for the food. We are vegetarians and that leaves out a lot. What else is wonderful about Bologna? We have three nights to stay and have been to the bigger must-see places. Will be traveling by train. Any suggestions appreciated.
Stresa,Lucca,Siena definitely - Bologna?????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 5 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 6 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 7 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 8 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 11 walking guide in Paris
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 14 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 Trip to Pyrenees
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 21 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 22 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 23 Tour Company in Russia
- 24 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between