Please convince me to either go to Bologna or suggest somewhere else on the way back to Milan after Siena. We are not foodies and I know Bologna is well known for the food. We are vegetarians and that leaves out a lot. What else is wonderful about Bologna? We have three nights to stay and have been to the bigger must-see places. Will be traveling by train. Any suggestions appreciated.
Stresa,Lucca,Siena definitely - Bologna?????
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A full week in The Netherlands
- 2 Prague Main Train Station
- 3 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 4 Spain Travel
- 5 Venice in Jan
- 6 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 7 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 8 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 9 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 10 Southern France
- 11 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 16 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Public transport from Ostuni
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Itinerary Questions
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 23 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 24 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 25 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)