Hello everyone. We are renting a car and will be in St.Remy from May 8 to the 14th. Can anyon recommend a hotel or BB for around $200/night. We require parking, wifi and english tv. Thanks a million for all those wo can reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 2 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 5 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 8 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 renting a car in Germany
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 Mont St Michel
- 13 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 London hotel
- 23 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 24 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014