My wife and I have planned to be in Istanbul this summer and we were wondering what other travelers' experience has been with the street food there. We anticipate it to be very interesting and tasty but we were wondering how safe it is. I had a good experience in Morocco but any input would be appreciated.
Street food in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 8 21 Days in Central Europe
- 9 Small group for Colosseum
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 15 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 16 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 22 men's shoes spain
- 23 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 24 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 25 Edinburgh GTG, April?