I'm going to France in two days and I was wondering about streaming Netflix while over there. I know that you can't just stream, that you would have to use one of the VPN services to mask your IP address. Is it worth it? Also, our hotel has free WIFI, and I'm just wondering what can't of impact streaming anything would have on the hotel. If the hotel doesn't restrict usage per each room, would it detrimentally affect the rest of the hotel? Would it be something they would allow?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 5 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 10 Which travel plan?
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 21 Traveling within Italy
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 25 Travel by train or bus