I'm going to France in two days and I was wondering about streaming Netflix while over there. I know that you can't just stream, that you would have to use one of the VPN services to mask your IP address. Is it worth it? Also, our hotel has free WIFI, and I'm just wondering what can't of impact streaming anything would have on the hotel. If the hotel doesn't restrict usage per each room, would it detrimentally affect the rest of the hotel? Would it be something they would allow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 American Express
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 18 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Which european city?
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 23 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence