I'm going to France in two days and I was wondering about streaming Netflix while over there. I know that you can't just stream, that you would have to use one of the VPN services to mask your IP address. Is it worth it? Also, our hotel has free WIFI, and I'm just wondering what can't of impact streaming anything would have on the hotel. If the hotel doesn't restrict usage per each room, would it detrimentally affect the rest of the hotel? Would it be something they would allow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 2 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 3 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 4 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 5 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 6 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 7 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 8 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 9 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 10 Papal audience-Easter
- 11 Voltage in UK and France
- 12 Nature of France
- 13 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 14 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 15 Emilia Romagna Region
- 16 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 17 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 18 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 19 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 20 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 21 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 22 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 23 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 24 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 25 Two Weeks in France in October '15