I'm going to France in two days and I was wondering about streaming Netflix while over there. I know that you can't just stream, that you would have to use one of the VPN services to mask your IP address. Is it worth it? Also, our hotel has free WIFI, and I'm just wondering what can't of impact streaming anything would have on the hotel. If the hotel doesn't restrict usage per each room, would it detrimentally affect the rest of the hotel? Would it be something they would allow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 2 Itinerary advise needed
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 5 Rome to Vienna in 5 Nights. Suggestions welcome!
- 6 Is this the right way<>?
- 7 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 8 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 9 4 weeks in the UK
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Italy 14 days
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Kimhe--flamenco
- 14 Working Holiday in Germany
- 15 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 16 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 17 Provence in November
- 18 Rome Areas to stay
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 When to go to Sicily
- 21 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 22 Wengen to Torino?
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 25 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?