I have seen pictures of Colmar and would love to visit this town in early November. So I am thinking of having my base in Strasbourg as I have read it is a better transportation hub. Does anybody know if most shops or hotel in Colmar/Obernai/ Kaysersberg will be closed during early November? Is this a good time to go?
Can one visit the Colmar and the other towns without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 앱바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라추천∥카지노바카라사이트
- 2 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 Portugal rental car
- 7 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 8 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 9 Iceland trip report!
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 12 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Bernese Oberland
- 17 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 Threat Level in UK
- 24 ATM
- 25 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome