I have seen pictures of Colmar and would love to visit this town in early November. So I am thinking of having my base in Strasbourg as I have read it is a better transportation hub. Does anybody know if most shops or hotel in Colmar/Obernai/ Kaysersberg will be closed during early November? Is this a good time to go?
Can one visit the Colmar and the other towns without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라페가수스■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라ヰ생중계바카라
- 2 슈퍼카지노총판■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노リ아시안카지노
- 3 와와카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노セ생중계카지노
- 4 생중계카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노パ카지노
- 5 생방송바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라추천ザ바카라추천
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 12 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 16 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape