I have seen pictures of Colmar and would love to visit this town in early November. So I am thinking of having my base in Strasbourg as I have read it is a better transportation hub. Does anybody know if most shops or hotel in Colmar/Obernai/ Kaysersberg will be closed during early November? Is this a good time to go?
Can one visit the Colmar and the other towns without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)다모아카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)강원랜드카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)코리아카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 YIKES!
- 5 Germany deregistration
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 stonehenge day trip from london
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 14 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 17 Train tickets in Italy?
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 6 days in Croatia
- 20 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 21 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 22 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 23 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 24 One day in Lille, France
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo