We are visiting Colmar, France on Thanksgiving Day (U.S. holiday) and staying 1 night. Our plan was to stop in Strasbourg Friday on the way home thinking we would hit the Christmas market, but I just saw it doesn't start until the Saturday. Should we go anyways??
Strasbourg Christmas Market- 1 day too early
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Local Tour in Provence?
- 5 10 Hours in Brussels
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 12 Transportation in Barcelona
- 13 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 16 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 19 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 Ste Remy France
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before