We are visiting Colmar, France on Thanksgiving Day (U.S. holiday) and staying 1 night. Our plan was to stop in Strasbourg Friday on the way home thinking we would hit the Christmas market, but I just saw it doesn't start until the Saturday. Should we go anyways??
Strasbourg Christmas Market- 1 day too early
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek islands from Turkey
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Novels set in Greece
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 London for Christmas