We are visiting Colmar, France on Thanksgiving Day (U.S. holiday) and staying 1 night. Our plan was to stop in Strasbourg Friday on the way home thinking we would hit the Christmas market, but I just saw it doesn't start until the Saturday. Should we go anyways??
Strasbourg Christmas Market- 1 day too early
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Transports in Santorini
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Last night in Italy advice
- 8 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 9 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 21 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 22 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 23 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 24 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 25 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase