We are visiting Colmar, France on Thanksgiving Day (U.S. holiday) and staying 1 night. Our plan was to stop in Strasbourg Friday on the way home thinking we would hit the Christmas market, but I just saw it doesn't start until the Saturday. Should we go anyways??
Strasbourg Christmas Market- 1 day too early
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 2 2 for 1 tickets
- 3 Carinthia
- 4 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 7 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 8 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 11 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 16 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 17 Southwestern England
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 20 London/Help
- 21 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 22 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 23 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 24 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 25 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?