Hi I am an American and I will be in Scotland for St.patty's day and I was wondering if they party and celebrate it there? I'd like to be prepared and know if I'd look like an idiot wearing green and four leave clover stuff, lol.
St.patricks day in Scotland ?...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 3 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 4 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 7 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 8 To Prague or not to Prague
- 9 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 10 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 13 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 14 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 15 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 France to Italy advice needed please
- 17 Skiing in Austria?
- 18 Rocamaxour
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Is this realistic... advice?
- 24 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 25 One Week in Amsterdam with Children