Hi I am an American and I will be in Scotland for St.patty's day and I was wondering if they party and celebrate it there? I'd like to be prepared and know if I'd look like an idiot wearing green and four leave clover stuff, lol.
St.patricks day in Scotland ?...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 2 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 3 What Bus/buses
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 6 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 7 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 12 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 13 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 19 Venice - boats on canals
- 20 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 21 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 22 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 23 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 24 Ghent or Paris?
- 25 great restaurant choice for normandy