Someone mentioned a while ago that when in Alsace to look up and see the storks. I'm really glad I remembered to look up at the roofs because there they were. There are huge nests on many roofs. We loved seeing them so I am passing on this tip.
Storks in Alsace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 2 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 3 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 7 No points in Paris .....
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 10 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Eurostar booking
- 20 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 23 Stay near Paris
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?