I will be in Stockholm during a Sunday in July. Are any of the stores open? Especially antique shops. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in England
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 Firt time VISA applicant
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Need Information about French Alps
- 7 Murren to Prague
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 10 France Itinerary Advice
- 11 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 Sintra
- 24 Venice Bell Tower
- 25 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up