I will be in Stockholm during a Sunday in July. Are any of the stores open? Especially antique shops. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 2 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 3 The highlands
- 4 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 5 Camino Redux
- 6 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 7 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 8 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 9 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 10 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 11 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 12 Best way to see Croatia?
- 13 Vienna to Bratislava
- 14 Amalie/Rome
- 15 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Venice at Christmas
- 17 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 18 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 19 Berlin to Barcelona
- 20 countries to visit in October and November
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 Montpellier to Arles
- 23 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 24 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 25 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car