We will be driving from Granada to St Sebastian (after doing Madrid-Seville-Granada) over 4-5 days via western Spain in the first week this June and were hoping some fodorites can help us decide on a couple places where we can stop overnight for probably 2 x 1-3 night stays en-route to san sebastian. 2 ideas so far are Salamanca and/or leon.
Culture, food/wine, architecture and cute villages are of interest to us. also any road trip ideas also welcome and also places to visit but not sleep along the way. Cordoba is probably our first planned visit but no sleep destination on this drive and Caceres is on my husbands stop not sleep visit also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 5 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Ex-pats with young kids
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Greece
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 southeast sicily town as home base
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 Best Viking Sites
stops for road trip granada to san sebastian: salamanca, leon, other?