We will be driving from Granada to St Sebastian (after doing Madrid-Seville-Granada) over 4-5 days via western Spain in the first week this June and were hoping some fodorites can help us decide on a couple places where we can stop overnight for probably 2 x 1-3 night stays en-route to san sebastian. 2 ideas so far are Salamanca and/or leon.
Culture, food/wine, architecture and cute villages are of interest to us. also any road trip ideas also welcome and also places to visit but not sleep along the way. Cordoba is probably our first planned visit but no sleep destination on this drive and Caceres is on my husbands stop not sleep visit also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: YAHOO MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER : Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER SET UP
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 15 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 16 Help me make this possible!
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Balkans
- 25 My first trip to Crete
stops for road trip granada to san sebastian: salamanca, leon, other?