Hello! We will be driving from Wernigerode to Freiburg this summer with 2 little ones in the backseat. I anticipate one longer stop. Does anyone have a must see on this route? I see Heidelberg as an easy stop, but something less traveled maybe?
Stops between Harz and Freiburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 2 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 3 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 4 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 5 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 6 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 7 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 10 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 11 Help with Lucerne in April
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 14 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 15 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 16 Dublin to Cashel
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 19 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 20 Athens and which islands?
- 21 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 22 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 23 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 24 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 25 driving country-to-country: so many questions