Hello! We will be driving from Wernigerode to Freiburg this summer with 2 little ones in the backseat. I anticipate one longer stop. Does anyone have a must see on this route? I see Heidelberg as an easy stop, but something less traveled maybe?
Stops between Harz and Freiburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Scotland Votes "No"
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Gift for French business associate
- 7 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 8 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 9 1 week Tuscany in November
- 10 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 11 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 12 Sunny September Trip Report
- 13 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Gtg San Antonio
- 22 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 24 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 25 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine