Hello! We will be driving from Wernigerode to Freiburg this summer with 2 little ones in the backseat. I anticipate one longer stop. Does anyone have a must see on this route? I see Heidelberg as an easy stop, but something less traveled maybe?
Stops between Harz and Freiburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 2 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 3 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 4 Wines charted by flavor
- 5 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 6 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 7 at what point should one get health insurance
- 8 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 Spain in November
- 12 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 19 Milan at the end of September
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Tipping in the UK
- 25 floods in Andalucia