Hello! We will be driving from Wernigerode to Freiburg this summer with 2 little ones in the backseat. I anticipate one longer stop. Does anyone have a must see on this route? I see Heidelberg as an easy stop, but something less traveled maybe?
Stops between Harz and Freiburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 2 buying souviners and art
- 3 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 4 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 5 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 6 Swiss decisions
- 7 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 8 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 9 Please help me plan my trip!
- 10 Porto to Salamanca
- 11 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 12 Greece and Turkey
- 13 Napoli logistics
- 14 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 15 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 16 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 17 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 20 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 23 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 24 Tyrol - need general help
- 25 Trains