Hello! We will be driving from Wernigerode to Freiburg this summer with 2 little ones in the backseat. I anticipate one longer stop. Does anyone have a must see on this route? I see Heidelberg as an easy stop, but something less traveled maybe?
Stops between Harz and Freiburg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 2 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 3 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 German Rail Twin Pass
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 9 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 10 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 11 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 ITALO trains need help
- 17 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 18 plug adapters ITALY
- 19 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 21 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 22 Paris in black and white
- 23 10 days to Explore Europe
- 24 Transfer Milan airport
- 25 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015