I will be driving my boys (6 and 8) and I to Freiburg from Retie Belgium (near Holland border) on June 27th, a Monday. We have the entire day to drive and arrival time doesn't really matter. I see two suggested routes on Google maps: one through South Holland, past Bonn, and along the Rhein. The second goes through Belgium through Luxembourg and into France to Freiburg.
My question is.....is there a better route on a Monday? Or, if all things are equal, does one of these routes lend itself better to a couple of stops to stretch legs, eat, etc.
I have no agenda other than "ease" (knowing that no drive with 2 small children for that long) will be easy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/xcell-180
- 2 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 3 Sicily: which coast?
- 4 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Chania
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 19 Studying art in English in venice
- 20 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
Stops along the way from Noord-Brabant, Belgium to Freiburg