I have a 1 day stopover at Brussels airport ( Arriving at 6 30 AM and departing at 7 PM). I'd really like to spend the day in Ghent but also perhaps spend an hour or so seeing the Grand Place in Brussels, which I heard is not to be missed. Is it possible to go from the airport to Brussels, have breakfast/walk around the GrandPlace for a bit and then head to Ghent, and return directly to the airport. Do I have enough time for that? Thanks!
Stopover in Brussels- 1 day in ghent
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 2 Rome Accommodation
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 5 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 8 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 9 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 13 rent car / Munich
- 14 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 18 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 19 TGV and Provence questions
- 20 Novels set in Greece
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia