I have a 1 day stopover at Brussels airport ( Arriving at 6 30 AM and departing at 7 PM). I'd really like to spend the day in Ghent but also perhaps spend an hour or so seeing the Grand Place in Brussels, which I heard is not to be missed. Is it possible to go from the airport to Brussels, have breakfast/walk around the GrandPlace for a bit and then head to Ghent, and return directly to the airport. Do I have enough time for that? Thanks!
Stopover in Brussels- 1 day in ghent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 5 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 6 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 7 Transportation in Barcelona
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Day trip from London to Paris
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please