I have a 1 day stopover at Brussels airport ( Arriving at 6 30 AM and departing at 7 PM). I'd really like to spend the day in Ghent but also perhaps spend an hour or so seeing the Grand Place in Brussels, which I heard is not to be missed. Is it possible to go from the airport to Brussels, have breakfast/walk around the GrandPlace for a bit and then head to Ghent, and return directly to the airport. Do I have enough time for that? Thanks!
Stopover in Brussels- 1 day in ghent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Prebook B&Bs
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Gite and/or agritourism
- 12 20 days in Germany
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 20 Athens/Istanbul March
- 21 French open
- 22 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 23 Azores
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration