I have a 1 day stopover at Brussels airport ( Arriving at 6 30 AM and departing at 7 PM). I'd really like to spend the day in Ghent but also perhaps spend an hour or so seeing the Grand Place in Brussels, which I heard is not to be missed. Is it possible to go from the airport to Brussels, have breakfast/walk around the GrandPlace for a bit and then head to Ghent, and return directly to the airport. Do I have enough time for that? Thanks!
Stopover in Brussels- 1 day in ghent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 3 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 4 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 5 Honeymoon 2015
- 6 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 CDG to Lannion
- 9 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 10 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 11 walking guide in Paris
- 12 Blog updates from Europe.
- 13 Looking for add on city
- 14 Trip to Pyrenees
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 17 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 18 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 19 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 22 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?