We are travelling from the Swiss Alps to Paris and would like to break up the journey somewhere for a night. Places that seem to be about mid point are Dijon, Auralion, Auxere, Toucy, Beaune. We'd like a small quaint french town with nice cafes to have breakfast before heading on to Paris. These places may be huge a they show up on google maps so alternative suggestions gratefully received!
Stop over in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 3 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 4 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 5 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 6 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 7 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 10 Napoli logistics
- 11 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 12 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 13 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 14 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 15 buying souviners and art
- 16 Italy food budget
- 17 Tax refund in France
- 18 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 19 Positano in high season???
- 20 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 21 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 22 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 23 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 24 Spain in late November/early December
- 25 Train tickets France and Spain