Me and my wife will be spending a little over 2 weeks in may 2015 in Portugal and spain with a car . Starting the trip in Porto then heading to spain. In spain we will visit Madrid/Toledo, Andalucia, and then head to the algarve for 3 or 4 days. My question is regarding Lisbon.
Option 1 leave the Algarve for lisbon , spend a day there and fly home from lisbon or
Option 2 spend the extra days in Algarve or Andalucia white villages and fly home from faro
I think i would like to see Lisbon but will one day do it justice ,maybe just to get a taste
very confused any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 9 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 magnified mirror
- 13 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 14 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 italy Cinque Terre
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Can parking
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train