Me and my wife will be spending a little over 2 weeks in may 2015 in Portugal and spain with a car . Starting the trip in Porto then heading to spain. In spain we will visit Madrid/Toledo, Andalucia, and then head to the algarve for 3 or 4 days. My question is regarding Lisbon.
Option 1 leave the Algarve for lisbon , spend a day there and fly home from lisbon or
Option 2 spend the extra days in Algarve or Andalucia white villages and fly home from faro
I think i would like to see Lisbon but will one day do it justice ,maybe just to get a taste
very confused any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 2 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 5 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 6 Capri in July
- 7 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 8 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 9 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 10 help with Italy itinerary
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 16 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 19 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 20 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 21 Barcelona with baby
- 22 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 23 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 24 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 25 Norway fjord