Me and my wife will be spending a little over 2 weeks in may 2015 in Portugal and spain with a car . Starting the trip in Porto then heading to spain. In spain we will visit Madrid/Toledo, Andalucia, and then head to the algarve for 3 or 4 days. My question is regarding Lisbon.
Option 1 leave the Algarve for lisbon , spend a day there and fly home from lisbon or
Option 2 spend the extra days in Algarve or Andalucia white villages and fly home from faro
I think i would like to see Lisbon but will one day do it justice ,maybe just to get a taste
very confused any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 Scotland Trip Report
- 4 Madrid airport question
- 5 Kayaking in Avignon
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Aix Provence
- 15 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 16 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 21 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 22 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?