Me and my wife will be spending a little over 2 weeks in may 2015 in Portugal and spain with a car . Starting the trip in Porto then heading to spain. In spain we will visit Madrid/Toledo, Andalucia, and then head to the algarve for 3 or 4 days. My question is regarding Lisbon.
Option 1 leave the Algarve for lisbon , spend a day there and fly home from lisbon or
Option 2 spend the extra days in Algarve or Andalucia white villages and fly home from faro
I think i would like to see Lisbon but will one day do it justice ,maybe just to get a taste
very confused any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 7 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 8 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 9 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 10 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 11 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 17 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 18 Milan and Lake Como
- 19 weekend from cologne germany
- 20 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 21 Switzerland in September
- 22 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 23 Where to eat in Rome?
- 24 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 25 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich