DH and I booked flights for October into Prague and out of Paris. We have 13 nights and can split our time between the two, flying from one to the other. This is our first trip to Prague but we have visited Paris (and love it). As we are planning we wondered if it might make sense to take a train and spend a few days someplace between the two. We would love to hear any suggestions you might have for such a spot. We are 50-somethings, love walking cities and towns, good simple cooking, bakeries, gardens, art museums, and one of us loves shopping. Thank you for your ideas.
Stop between Prague and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 3 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Matisse at Tate
- 9 Ireland Southwest
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 12 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 13 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 14 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 15 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 16 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 17 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 18 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 19 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 22 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton