DH and I booked flights for October into Prague and out of Paris. We have 13 nights and can split our time between the two, flying from one to the other. This is our first trip to Prague but we have visited Paris (and love it). As we are planning we wondered if it might make sense to take a train and spend a few days someplace between the two. We would love to hear any suggestions you might have for such a spot. We are 50-somethings, love walking cities and towns, good simple cooking, bakeries, gardens, art museums, and one of us loves shopping. Thank you for your ideas.
Stop between Prague and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train to Vernon France
- 2 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 19 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 7 days in Greece