DH and I booked flights for October into Prague and out of Paris. We have 13 nights and can split our time between the two, flying from one to the other. This is our first trip to Prague but we have visited Paris (and love it). As we are planning we wondered if it might make sense to take a train and spend a few days someplace between the two. We would love to hear any suggestions you might have for such a spot. We are 50-somethings, love walking cities and towns, good simple cooking, bakeries, gardens, art museums, and one of us loves shopping. Thank you for your ideas.
Stop between Prague and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 20 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 21 London visit
- 22 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?