We will be traveling between Paris and Amsterdam by train, and we are looking for a town to stop in for 2 or 3 days. We have spent time in Brussels and Bruges which we enjoyed, but want to see something new. We don't mind even if we have to go out of the way a bit. Perhaps Luxembourg City or someplace else that is your favorite. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?
Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?