We will be traveling between Paris and Amsterdam by train, and we are looking for a town to stop in for 2 or 3 days. We have spent time in Brussels and Bruges which we enjoyed, but want to see something new. We don't mind even if we have to go out of the way a bit. Perhaps Luxembourg City or someplace else that is your favorite. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?