We will be traveling between Paris and Amsterdam by train, and we are looking for a town to stop in for 2 or 3 days. We have spent time in Brussels and Bruges which we enjoyed, but want to see something new. We don't mind even if we have to go out of the way a bit. Perhaps Luxembourg City or someplace else that is your favorite. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Bernina Express mid-March
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy
Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?