I am planning a trip to France and Spain next year with my boyfriend. We will be starting in Paris, then Nimes, then Barcelona and finally Seville.
Could anyone please recommend a beautiful place to stop for 1 or 2 nights between Nimes and Barcelona? Somewhere that is accessible by public transport (as we will not have a car) and is ideally a town as opposed to a city.
To help: i really wanted to visit Menton (other side of the south of France) however it makes more sense to find somewhere between Nimes and Barcelona. As a couple, we are interested in history, architecture, food, wine and being in a relaxing atmosphere.
Thank you so so so much for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 11 Overnight at Heathrow
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 15 Prague
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 9 days in London
- 19 Lyon
- 20 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Milan private guide
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time