I am planning a trip to France and Spain next year with my boyfriend. We will be starting in Paris, then Nimes, then Barcelona and finally Seville.
Could anyone please recommend a beautiful place to stop for 1 or 2 nights between Nimes and Barcelona? Somewhere that is accessible by public transport (as we will not have a car) and is ideally a town as opposed to a city.
To help: i really wanted to visit Menton (other side of the south of France) however it makes more sense to find somewhere between Nimes and Barcelona. As a couple, we are interested in history, architecture, food, wine and being in a relaxing atmosphere.
Thank you so so so much for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 6 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Super Cover For Hertz
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 10 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 11 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 12 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 19 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 22 Granada to Madrid
- 23 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 Tour groups