I am planning a trip to France and Spain next year with my boyfriend. We will be starting in Paris, then Nimes, then Barcelona and finally Seville.
Could anyone please recommend a beautiful place to stop for 1 or 2 nights between Nimes and Barcelona? Somewhere that is accessible by public transport (as we will not have a car) and is ideally a town as opposed to a city.
To help: i really wanted to visit Menton (other side of the south of France) however it makes more sense to find somewhere between Nimes and Barcelona. As a couple, we are interested in history, architecture, food, wine and being in a relaxing atmosphere.
Thank you so so so much for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 2 Madrid airport question
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 8 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Imbros Gorge
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 14 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 15 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?