We will be travelling from Munich to Cochem july 31 (sunday). Since we have Young kids with us (4 ans 8 years old) we are looking for a 3 hours stop on the road. That stop would allows us to make some sightseeing and have a quick lunch. There's many options of road (of course no direct train between those two places).
First we thought about a stop to Cologne but it's quite a detour. Ulm can be a good stop but it's not far from Munich. Train leave Munich at 9:15 arrival in Ulm at 10:45 (Ice), Then it's IC Train to Koblenz (13:56-17:41) and last leg Koblenz-Cochem (RE18:06-18:41)
Could anyone suggest us a stop on that long day of train riding ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 2 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 3 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 4 who is in amsterdam?
- 5 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 6 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 12 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 13 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 18 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 19 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 20 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...