We will be travelling from Munich to Cochem july 31 (sunday). Since we have Young kids with us (4 ans 8 years old) we are looking for a 3 hours stop on the road. That stop would allows us to make some sightseeing and have a quick lunch. There's many options of road (of course no direct train between those two places).
First we thought about a stop to Cologne but it's quite a detour. Ulm can be a good stop but it's not far from Munich. Train leave Munich at 9:15 arrival in Ulm at 10:45 (Ice), Then it's IC Train to Koblenz (13:56-17:41) and last leg Koblenz-Cochem (RE18:06-18:41)
Could anyone suggest us a stop on that long day of train riding ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 5 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 auto europa or auto europe?
- 10 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Barcelona alternative
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 8 Days in Spain
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.