We will be travelling from Munich to Cochem july 31 (sunday). Since we have Young kids with us (4 ans 8 years old) we are looking for a 3 hours stop on the road. That stop would allows us to make some sightseeing and have a quick lunch. There's many options of road (of course no direct train between those two places).
First we thought about a stop to Cologne but it's quite a detour. Ulm can be a good stop but it's not far from Munich. Train leave Munich at 9:15 arrival in Ulm at 10:45 (Ice), Then it's IC Train to Koblenz (13:56-17:41) and last leg Koblenz-Cochem (RE18:06-18:41)
Could anyone suggest us a stop on that long day of train riding ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 2 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 3 Super Cover For Hertz
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 9 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 10 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 11 When to Visit Scotland
- 12 Where to buy Saffron?
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Itinerary Tweaking
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 21 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Driving in Italy?
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary