I just got back from a 3-day tour of southwest England and one of the stops was Stonehenge. I really enjoyed the visit (and lucked out with clear blue skies!), and thought the place was incredible. I know some people feel otherwise and think it's overrated, and I put the question out on my blog (along with photos, etc). Feel free to weigh in here or there if you have an opinion: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/12/stonehenge.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Where to go!?
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 7 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 8 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 9 Vacation
- 10 Walking itinerary in England?
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 13 Dog friendly hotels
- 14 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Cambridge in May
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)