I just got back from a 3-day tour of southwest England and one of the stops was Stonehenge. I really enjoyed the visit (and lucked out with clear blue skies!), and thought the place was incredible. I know some people feel otherwise and think it's overrated, and I put the question out on my blog (along with photos, etc). Feel free to weigh in here or there if you have an opinion: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/12/stonehenge.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SURPRISE TRIP
- 2 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 3 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 13 nights in switzerland
- 7 Europe for Beginners
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 10 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 11 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 12 Use of Train Tickets
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 Short time in Vienna
- 16 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 20 Iceland in January/February
- 21 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 22 Valencia Spain
- 23 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 24 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 25 Update on Bob the Navigator