I just got back from a 3-day tour of southwest England and one of the stops was Stonehenge. I really enjoyed the visit (and lucked out with clear blue skies!), and thought the place was incredible. I know some people feel otherwise and think it's overrated, and I put the question out on my blog (along with photos, etc). Feel free to weigh in here or there if you have an opinion: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/12/stonehenge.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Iceland in 7 days.
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 11 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 12 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 20 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 21 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip