I just got back from a 3-day tour of southwest England and one of the stops was Stonehenge. I really enjoyed the visit (and lucked out with clear blue skies!), and thought the place was incredible. I know some people feel otherwise and think it's overrated, and I put the question out on my blog (along with photos, etc). Feel free to weigh in here or there if you have an opinion: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/12/stonehenge.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train rides
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 italy itinerary request
- 5 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 8 First time in Italy
- 9 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 10 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 11 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 12 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 13 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 18 Renting a car in Florence
- 19 What about Basque Country?
- 20 Salento penninsula
- 21 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 22 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 23 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 24 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 25 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?