I just got back from a 3-day tour of southwest England and one of the stops was Stonehenge. I really enjoyed the visit (and lucked out with clear blue skies!), and thought the place was incredible. I know some people feel otherwise and think it's overrated, and I put the question out on my blog (along with photos, etc). Feel free to weigh in here or there if you have an opinion: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/12/stonehenge.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 2 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 10 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 11 Italy train question
- 12 Lake Maggiore
- 13 Norway Fjords
- 14 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 15 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 16 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 17 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 18 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 19 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 20 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 21 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 22 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 23 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 24 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 25 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?