I just got back from a 3-day tour of southwest England and one of the stops was Stonehenge. I really enjoyed the visit (and lucked out with clear blue skies!), and thought the place was incredible. I know some people feel otherwise and think it's overrated, and I put the question out on my blog (along with photos, etc). Feel free to weigh in here or there if you have an opinion: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/12/stonehenge.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 8 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 9 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 First Time Solo Travel info
- 12 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 13 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 18 Europe in late January
- 19 Northern lights in December
- 20 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 21 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Puglia or La Langhe
- 24 First time in France
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania