I will be at a conference in Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center, after that I would like to the a flight to Amsterdam to visit for a couple of days. I am just not sure how far is the ARN airport from the convention center and if there is any other airport near by.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 7 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Itinerary Help
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt
Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport