My brother-in-law will be staying near Stockholm this winter (Feb) and my husband and I are going to make a trip out of it and go visit him. We are thinking Stockholm, Copenhagen, and would like to do the Bergen and Flam railways from what I've read. We were thinking of doing a 10-14 day trip.
Any suggestions on the best order to logistically see the cities above? Also, I keep hearing that Scandanavia is expensive...is there any place where I can find estimated costs for a 10-14 day trip?
Thanks for any help that you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 6 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 7 Luggage Storage
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 15 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Back from Paris
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 Another tipping question: concierges