My brother-in-law will be staying near Stockholm this winter (Feb) and my husband and I are going to make a trip out of it and go visit him. We are thinking Stockholm, Copenhagen, and would like to do the Bergen and Flam railways from what I've read. We were thinking of doing a 10-14 day trip.
Any suggestions on the best order to logistically see the cities above? Also, I keep hearing that Scandanavia is expensive...is there any place where I can find estimated costs for a 10-14 day trip?
Thanks for any help that you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 13 Corsica and Sardinia
- 14 Best Greek Island
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Regarding Residence Permit
- 18 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 21 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 22 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 23 limousine services - milan - rome
- 24 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 25 My bucket list first trip to Italy