My brother-in-law will be staying near Stockholm this winter (Feb) and my husband and I are going to make a trip out of it and go visit him. We are thinking Stockholm, Copenhagen, and would like to do the Bergen and Flam railways from what I've read. We were thinking of doing a 10-14 day trip.
Any suggestions on the best order to logistically see the cities above? Also, I keep hearing that Scandanavia is expensive...is there any place where I can find estimated costs for a 10-14 day trip?
Thanks for any help that you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Montserrat Express
- 5 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Visit to Sardinia
- 19 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017