My wife and I cannot choose between two destination sets for our 9 day break in the beginning of July 2016. We will either do:
- Brussels, Brugge, Ghent and Amsterdam
- Copenhagen, Malmö and Stockholm .
It would be great if you could advise us as to which one we should choose. We are a couple in our early 40's. My wife is crazy about crafts, antiques, ceramics and wooden toys. I like idling in cafes in the mornings; strolling in the cities, photography and my wine at night Looking forward to your ever so helpful advice...
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 2 Ireland in April
- 3 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 4 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Tour groups
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 So much to do, so little time!
- 11 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Baby Milk
- 14 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs
Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July