My wife and I cannot choose between two destination sets for our 9 day break in the beginning of July 2016. We will either do:
- Brussels, Brugge, Ghent and Amsterdam
- Copenhagen, Malmö and Stockholm .
It would be great if you could advise us as to which one we should choose. We are a couple in our early 40's. My wife is crazy about crafts, antiques, ceramics and wooden toys. I like idling in cafes in the mornings; strolling in the cities, photography and my wine at night Looking forward to your ever so helpful advice...
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Praiano hotel question
- 2 Vacation
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 6 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 10 Rouen Tour Companies
- 11 Italy bus or train
- 12 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 17 Rome-Itinerary
- 18 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 22 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 23 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 24 Berlin to Italy
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July