My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
- 1 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 6 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 7 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 8 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 9 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 10 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 13 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 14 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 17 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 18 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 21 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 22 Stop over in France
- 23 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 24 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 25 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please