My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 2 A guide to Madrid
- 3 Making reservations in Italy
- 4 Best london location to stay?
- 5 Scotland and northern England
- 6 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 April in Madrid
- 9 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 10 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 11 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 12 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 13 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 14 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 15 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 16 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 17 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 18 Best Tours of Europe
- 19 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 20 18 Days in Turkey
- 21 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 22 England, Paris itinerary help
- 23 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 24 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland