My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 2 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 5 Grad Schools in London?
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 10 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Day trips from Bologna
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 20 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig