My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
View all Europe activity »
- 1 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 21 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 22 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg