My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
- 1 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 2 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 3 Train Passes
- 4 Rome apartment
- 5 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 6 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 7 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 13 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 15 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 16 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 17 Benita In Paris
- 18 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 19 pier in Copenhagen
- 20 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 21 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 24 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 25 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport