My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interested In Coach Passes
- 2 Giverny in early October?
- 3 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 7 Two Days in Prague
- 8 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 9 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 10 Schengen Visa
- 11 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 12 Alterations to night trains routes
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 london in 2.5 days
- 16 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 17 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 18 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 19 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 20 London GTG late September?
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 23 Florence Hotel Advice
- 24 Escargot
- 25 Montreuil, Rue Colbert