My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 5 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 6 Trip to Pyrenees
- 7 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 8 Crete Ancient sites
- 9 Hotel in Rome?
- 10 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 13 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 14 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 15 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 16 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 17 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 18 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 23 Luggage advice
- 24 Ireland driving vacation
- 25 I booked "Paris in Winter"