My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Macarons!
- 2 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 3 Transportation in Paris
- 4 ideas for Portugal please
- 5 airport transportation
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 2 Days in Brussels
- 8 Catalonia
- 9 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 10 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 11 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 12 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 15 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 16 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 19 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 20 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 21 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 22 Day on the Rhine
- 23 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 24 Split to Venice. Help!
- 25 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?