My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 2 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 3 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 4 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 5 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 6 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 7 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 8 Athens Volunteering
- 9 Scandinavian Tour
- 10 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 11 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 14 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 15 Walking in Bologna
- 16 Train tickets France and Spain
- 17 Two days in Dublin
- 18 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 19 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 20 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 21 Staying in the Highlands
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 24 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 25 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal