My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 2 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 3 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 4 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 10 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 13 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 14 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 15 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 16 Drawing courses in Paris
- 17 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 20 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 21 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 22 Cannes >> Corsica
- 23 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 24 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 25 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa