My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 2 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 8 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Snowboarding in Poland
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 22 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 23 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 24 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 25 Barcelona and Costa del Sol