My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 2 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 5 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 17 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 18 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Belfast to Scotland help
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City