My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 8 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 Apartment for family trip to London
- 11 Prebook B&Bs
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 20 days in Germany
- 18 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?