My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 3 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 7 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 11 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 12 Luggage sizing
- 13 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 14 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 15 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 16 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 19 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 20 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!