My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 4 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 5 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 8 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 9 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 December honeymoon in Europe
- 12 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 13 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 14 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 15 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 16 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 17 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 18 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 19 Late night train from Prague
- 20 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 23 Bernina Express tickets
- 24 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 25 staying a month or so in each place