My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 4 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 5 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 6 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 15 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 16 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 21 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 22 Interested In Coach Passes
- 23 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?