My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 10 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 11 Germany and Italy
- 12 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 13 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 14 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 15 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 18 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 22 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 25 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome