My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 5 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 6 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 7 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 11 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 19 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 9 days in turkey