My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - not a trip report
- 2 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 car rental advice in Portugal
- 11 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 12 Fjords, How To?
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 15 Duoro river cruises
- 16 What to wear
- 17 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 18 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 19 Budget for 3 Month's
- 20 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 25 Hotel recommendations for Trieste