My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 Welcome
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 hotels in Seville
- 7 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Location of hotel in Rome
- 13 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Need advice for this
- 16 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 one last portugal car rental question
- 20 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium