My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 First trip to Ireland - Solo - suggestions welcome!
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 5 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 7 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 8 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 9 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 10 3 weeks in Europe
- 11 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 14 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 15 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 16 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 17 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 18 Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 20 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 21 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 22 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 23 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 24 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 25 Electronic plug adapter for Italy