I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Stockholm to Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 2 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Portugal Trip
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 12 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 13 driving in france with kids
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Reputable Tours
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)