I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 2 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 Brussels Airport
- 7 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 8 Belgian airports
- 9 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 10 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 11 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 12 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 13 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 14 European Championship
- 15 Trains France/Switzerland
- 16 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 17 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 18 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Train questions for Switzerland
- 24 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 25 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt