I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 2 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 3 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Eurail Pass - don't waste your money
- 6 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 7 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 8 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 9 Trip report European honeymoon
- 10 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 11 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 14 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 18 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 19 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 20 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 21 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 22 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 23 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 24 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 25 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa