I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로얄바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 로얄바카라
- 2 tipping
- 3 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 4 Germany
- 5 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 11 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 12 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 15 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 18 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 19 4 Country Itinerary
- 20 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades