I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 2 15 days trip to Europe
- 3 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 4 Vuerling airlines
- 5 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 6 Chinese visit to France
- 7 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 8 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 9 France for a month in 2017
- 10 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 11 All of Spain or something else..?
- 12 Barcelona extension
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Europe itinerary review
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 20 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 21 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 24 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 25 Flamenco concerts in Madrid