I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Budapest language lessons
- 11 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Private Guide in Lyon
- 17 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 24 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 25 My bucket list first trip to Italy