I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Stockholm to Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 Day trips
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 11 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Augsburg with kids