I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Stockholm to Istanbul
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 3 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 4 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 5 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 6 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 9 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 10 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 11 day trips from Stuttgart
- 12 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 13 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 14 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 Dolomites Drives
- 17 RHK's heading to Europe
- 18 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 19 Germany with 6 month old.
- 20 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 21 Time in Strasbourg?
- 22 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 23 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 24 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out