I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Stockholm to Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 19 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 20 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide