I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 백경 릴게임온라인 ▶ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Corfu
- 18 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 great hotel and food in Lyon