I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 8 Paris in September
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 14 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 22 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old