I will be making a trip from Stockholm -> Istanbul in the beginning/middle of June (in about 2 weeks!), and am looking for the best way to get there while making one stop along the way. I am thinking about giving myself 5 days for the journey. Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Vienna are three possible locations I have been thinking about visiting.... it appears that flying to Istanbul can be quite expensive, so I am looking for a nice city to visit while also paying a reasonable price for travel. I have been trying to coordinate cities connected by budget airlines (Ryanair, EasyJet, Corendon, etc.) but it has been a complete nightmare! Any recommendations? Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 2 Car hire
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Dover queues
- 6 Puglia
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 9 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 10 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 13 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 17 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 18 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 19 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 20 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 21 From London to Paris to US
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 24 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 25 Naples or Genoa