I am going to be in the Stockholm area for 10 days (late May to early June). Most of my time will be spent in Stockholm, but I was hoping to take an overnight ferry (or shorter boat ride?) to spend some time in Tallinn (maybe a night or two?) and Helsinki (maybe just for a day)-it could go Helsinki, then Tallinn, if that makes more sense. Then, I need to head back to Stockholm (my flight home is out of Stockholm). Please help me think of the most logical and economical way to do this. Would midweek make the most sense? Is it most inexpensive to book roundtrip or would booking each individual boat/ferry trip cost about the same? I have looked at Tallink Silja's website to get some sense of this, but still wanted advice in case there are some tips you could give me.
Also-I will definitely be spending at least 6-7 days in Stockholm, but if it comes down to just doing Tallinn OR Helsinki, I am most interested in Tallinn.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Oak Park, IL, USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Greece
- 2 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 3 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 4 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 5 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 6 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 7 Norwegian air
- 8 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 9 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Early flight from Nice
- 12 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 13 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 14 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 15 London dining service charge
- 16 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 17 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 18 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Shopping in Paris
- 21 Lost speeding fine notice
- 22 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 23 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 24 Luggage on trains/security?
- 25 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris