I am going to be in the Stockholm area for 10 days (late May to early June). Most of my time will be spent in Stockholm, but I was hoping to take an overnight ferry (or shorter boat ride?) to spend some time in Tallinn (maybe a night or two?) and Helsinki (maybe just for a day)-it could go Helsinki, then Tallinn, if that makes more sense. Then, I need to head back to Stockholm (my flight home is out of Stockholm). Please help me think of the most logical and economical way to do this. Would midweek make the most sense? Is it most inexpensive to book roundtrip or would booking each individual boat/ferry trip cost about the same? I have looked at Tallink Silja's website to get some sense of this, but still wanted advice in case there are some tips you could give me.
Also-I will definitely be spending at least 6-7 days in Stockholm, but if it comes down to just doing Tallinn OR Helsinki, I am most interested in Tallinn.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Oak Park, IL, USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 2 Italy weather last week of March.
- 3 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 4 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 5 Alhambra
- 6 Antwerp Tram
- 7 Paris weather
- 8 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 9 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 10 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 11 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Advice for London 2 days
- 14 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 15 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 16 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 17 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 18 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 19 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 20 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 21 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 22 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 23 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 24 Dinge B&B
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris