I am going to be in the Stockholm area for 10 days (late May to early June). Most of my time will be spent in Stockholm, but I was hoping to take an overnight ferry (or shorter boat ride?) to spend some time in Tallinn (maybe a night or two?) and Helsinki (maybe just for a day)-it could go Helsinki, then Tallinn, if that makes more sense. Then, I need to head back to Stockholm (my flight home is out of Stockholm). Please help me think of the most logical and economical way to do this. Would midweek make the most sense? Is it most inexpensive to book roundtrip or would booking each individual boat/ferry trip cost about the same? I have looked at Tallink Silja's website to get some sense of this, but still wanted advice in case there are some tips you could give me.
Also-I will definitely be spending at least 6-7 days in Stockholm, but if it comes down to just doing Tallinn OR Helsinki, I am most interested in Tallinn.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Oak Park, IL, USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 3 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?