I am going to be in the Stockholm area for 10 days (late May to early June). Most of my time will be spent in Stockholm, but I was hoping to take an overnight ferry (or shorter boat ride?) to spend some time in Tallinn (maybe a night or two?) and Helsinki (maybe just for a day)-it could go Helsinki, then Tallinn, if that makes more sense. Then, I need to head back to Stockholm (my flight home is out of Stockholm). Please help me think of the most logical and economical way to do this. Would midweek make the most sense? Is it most inexpensive to book roundtrip or would booking each individual boat/ferry trip cost about the same? I have looked at Tallink Silja's website to get some sense of this, but still wanted advice in case there are some tips you could give me.
Also-I will definitely be spending at least 6-7 days in Stockholm, but if it comes down to just doing Tallinn OR Helsinki, I am most interested in Tallinn.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Oak Park, IL, USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 2 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 5 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 We're here!
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 15 Moving to Italy
- 16 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 17 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 18 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 25 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?