I am going to be in the Stockholm area for 10 days (late May to early June). Most of my time will be spent in Stockholm, but I was hoping to take an overnight ferry (or shorter boat ride?) to spend some time in Tallinn (maybe a night or two?) and Helsinki (maybe just for a day)-it could go Helsinki, then Tallinn, if that makes more sense. Then, I need to head back to Stockholm (my flight home is out of Stockholm). Please help me think of the most logical and economical way to do this. Would midweek make the most sense? Is it most inexpensive to book roundtrip or would booking each individual boat/ferry trip cost about the same? I have looked at Tallink Silja's website to get some sense of this, but still wanted advice in case there are some tips you could give me.
Also-I will definitely be spending at least 6-7 days in Stockholm, but if it comes down to just doing Tallinn OR Helsinki, I am most interested in Tallinn.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Oak Park, IL, USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 5 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?