I am going to be in the Stockholm area for 10 days (late May to early June). Most of my time will be spent in Stockholm, but I was hoping to take an overnight ferry (or shorter boat ride?) to spend some time in Tallinn (maybe a night or two?) and Helsinki (maybe just for a day)-it could go Helsinki, then Tallinn, if that makes more sense. Then, I need to head back to Stockholm (my flight home is out of Stockholm). Please help me think of the most logical and economical way to do this. Would midweek make the most sense? Is it most inexpensive to book roundtrip or would booking each individual boat/ferry trip cost about the same? I have looked at Tallink Silja's website to get some sense of this, but still wanted advice in case there are some tips you could give me.
Also-I will definitely be spending at least 6-7 days in Stockholm, but if it comes down to just doing Tallinn OR Helsinki, I am most interested in Tallinn.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Oak Park, IL, USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 4 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 17 Planning A trip
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 22 Bruges
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 25 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano