I am going to be in the Stockholm area for 10 days (late May to early June). Most of my time will be spent in Stockholm, but I was hoping to take an overnight ferry (or shorter boat ride?) to spend some time in Tallinn (maybe a night or two?) and Helsinki (maybe just for a day)-it could go Helsinki, then Tallinn, if that makes more sense. Then, I need to head back to Stockholm (my flight home is out of Stockholm). Please help me think of the most logical and economical way to do this. Would midweek make the most sense? Is it most inexpensive to book roundtrip or would booking each individual boat/ferry trip cost about the same? I have looked at Tallink Silja's website to get some sense of this, but still wanted advice in case there are some tips you could give me.
Also-I will definitely be spending at least 6-7 days in Stockholm, but if it comes down to just doing Tallinn OR Helsinki, I am most interested in Tallinn.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Oak Park, IL, USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 3 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 9 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Street food in Turkey
- 12 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 One week in Venice - trips
- 17 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 18 Scotland
- 19 9 days in turkey
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 25 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase