Have a question about Skansen. The general summer hours are apparently 10 AM to 10 PM -- but this attraction seems multifaceted and large, and appears to have widely varying hours depending on what part one wants to visit. If one wants to experience this place to a reasonably full extent, should this be done during "business hours" (say 10 AM to 5 PM), or can one get this by simply going in the evening?
Stockholm -- Skansen question
- 1 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 2 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 3 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 4 just want to know
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 15 Day trip to Capri
- 16 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 17 London at Xmas
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 21 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June