I have heard the Stockholm package for 120 to 150USD a night is worhtwhile to purchase before you leave home. The package includes free admission to museums,palaces, etc as well as breakfast every morning and free public transportation within the city. Should I buy one or simply wing it when I get there. I arrive on a Saturday morning in June.
Stockholm Package Is is a deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 2 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 3 Edinburgh - outings?
- 4 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 5 What to wear
- 6 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 9 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 10 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 11 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 12 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 16 Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 24 American electrical gadgets
- 25 Fjords, How To?