I have heard the Stockholm package for 120 to 150USD a night is worhtwhile to purchase before you leave home. The package includes free admission to museums,palaces, etc as well as breakfast every morning and free public transportation within the city. Should I buy one or simply wing it when I get there. I arrive on a Saturday morning in June.
Stockholm Package Is is a deal?
- 1 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 2 florence hotel
- 3 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 East coast trains
- 8 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 9 Day trip to Capri
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 15 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 16 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 17 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 18 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 19 Florence to nice- help
- 20 Driving in Genoa
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 23 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 24 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG