Hi.. We are a couple in our mid/late 20's planning our 4 week honeymoon in late July/Aug 2013 . We have narrowed down on 7 cities London, Amsterdam, , Prague, Stockholm, Barcelona, Santorini and Mykonos. However we are contemplating between Stockholm and Lisbon. Has anyone been to both the cities. Which is prettier, lively of the two? Which city has better food? As far as interests go we like hanging out at cafes during the the day, sightseeing, walking the city and getting a feel of it. Neither of us are much into museums and stuff. We like going out at night, not particulary clubbing but going to a nice lounge/bar and getting a few drinks. For some reason i have always been inclined towards Stockholm. I have only chosen Stockholm based on internet research. Please advice which is a better city to visit in early August. Please bear in mind money is not an issue. Any thoughts?
Stockholm or Lisbon ?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 River cruises
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 16 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 17 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Belgium
- 25 Navigo Decouverte