Hi.. We are a couple in our mid/late 20's planning our 4 week honeymoon in late July/Aug 2013 . We have narrowed down on 7 cities London, Amsterdam, , Prague, Stockholm, Barcelona, Santorini and Mykonos. However we are contemplating between Stockholm and Lisbon. Has anyone been to both the cities. Which is prettier, lively of the two? Which city has better food? As far as interests go we like hanging out at cafes during the the day, sightseeing, walking the city and getting a feel of it. Neither of us are much into museums and stuff. We like going out at night, not particulary clubbing but going to a nice lounge/bar and getting a few drinks. For some reason i have always been inclined towards Stockholm. I have only chosen Stockholm based on internet research. Please advice which is a better city to visit in early August. Please bear in mind money is not an issue. Any thoughts?
Stockholm or Lisbon ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Budapest
- 5 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 6 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?