I will be visiting Stockholm on next March.
I was told that the metro has some stations that are worth visiting. Could anyone tell me which are the most beautiful metro stations to visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 3 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 4 Travel help laundary
- 5 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 6 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 7 Train tickets in Europe
- 8 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 9 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 10 Beaune train station rental car return
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 6 nights in Dublin
- 13 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 14 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 15 Seafari Boat Tour
- 16 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 17 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 18 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 19 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 20 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 21 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?
- 22 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 23 Japan or Italy next spring
- 24 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 25 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)