I will be visiting Stockholm on next March.
I was told that the metro has some stations that are worth visiting. Could anyone tell me which are the most beautiful metro stations to visit?
Stockholm Metro Stations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 6 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 7 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 8 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 9 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 12 France in October
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 floods in Andalucia
- 15 Wines charted by flavor
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 21 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 22 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014