I will be visiting Stockholm on next March.
I was told that the metro has some stations that are worth visiting. Could anyone tell me which are the most beautiful metro stations to visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 3 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 6 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 9 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 10 transatlantic cruise from barcelona
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 13 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 14 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 15 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 16 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 19 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 20 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 21 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 22 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 23 Car rental in Caen?
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?