I will be visiting Stockholm on next March.
I was told that the metro has some stations that are worth visiting. Could anyone tell me which are the most beautiful metro stations to visit?
Stockholm Metro Stations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 2 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 5 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 6 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 7 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 8 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 9 London hotel tax is 20%
- 10 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 11 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 12 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Do trains run past midnight???
- 15 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 16 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 17 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 18 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 19 Venice - boats on canals
- 20 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 21 Barcelona for single female
- 22 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 23 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!