I will be visiting Stockholm on next March.
I was told that the metro has some stations that are worth visiting. Could anyone tell me which are the most beautiful metro stations to visit?
Stockholm Metro Stations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 2 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 3 Italy - unusually so
- 4 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 5 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Authentic czech food
- 9 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 10 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 11 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 12 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 About cars in Austria
- 17 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 18 Spain in November
- 19 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 20 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 21 Europe in December for 10 days
- 22 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 25 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3