I will be visiting Stockholm on next March.
I was told that the metro has some stations that are worth visiting. Could anyone tell me which are the most beautiful metro stations to visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 4 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 7 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 8 Praiano
- 9 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 12 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Family vacation to europe
- 15 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 16 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 17 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 20 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 23 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 24 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking