I will be visiting Stockholm on next March.
I was told that the metro has some stations that are worth visiting. Could anyone tell me which are the most beautiful metro stations to visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 2 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 3 buying Eruos in advance
- 4 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 5 Norway by motorhome
- 6 Train Travel: Paris to Boppard Germany
- 7 Perugia Italy driving
- 8 booking the ferry from Salerno to Positano
- 9 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 10 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 11 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 12 Alhambra - July Afternoon tickets: Audioguide Q + Planning the afternoon
- 13 Paris Metro Question
- 14 Storage of extra luggage
- 15 taxi at the CDG airport
- 16 Taking wine home from France
- 17 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 18 Burgundy beyond wine-france
- 19 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 20 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 21 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 22 electrical adaptor plugs
- 23 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 24 Malta or Gozo?
- 25 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.