I will be visiting Stockholm on next March.
I was told that the metro has some stations that are worth visiting. Could anyone tell me which are the most beautiful metro stations to visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 2 10 day Greek Island trip
- 3 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 6 Portugal itinerary help
- 7 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 10 Lisbon NYE
- 11 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
- 12 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 13 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Need help in travel planning
- 16 French immersion courses in France
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 Puglia or La Langhe
- 19 Visiting Spain in January
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 22 Europe in late January
- 23 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 Paris---baguette question???