I will be visiting Stockholm on next March.
I was told that the metro has some stations that are worth visiting. Could anyone tell me which are the most beautiful metro stations to visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 38 Days in Paris
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Naxos car rental
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Things to do in Brussels
- 14 Short Trip in July
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 23 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 24 K-Day
- 25 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!