Family of 4 wth 2 kids. We have booked an aparthotel in Solna suburb, very close to the subway/train station Sundbyberg. The package includes the Stockholm a la carte card, this means also free rides on bus trains ferries etc.... The card is not valid for the airport train and bus, however, iIn order to maximize this card and the free rides, which is the best way to get there from Arlanda airport (north of the city) avoiding to get to downtown (southbound) and backtracing northbound to Solna ? I see that Aranda airport is far away from the city, maybe 40kms ?
Stockholm: how to get from Arlanda airport to Solna area ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 2 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 3 Best data sim
- 4 MADRID--Restaurants, & tapas bars--please advise!
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 7 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 8 suggested 9 day itinerary in Europe - Valentines Day!
- 9 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 10 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 11 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 12 Need help on Drive from Granada to Sevilla
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Driving Zagreb-Budapest-Vienna-Prague
- 15 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 16 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 17 Family Vacation Mallorca
- 18 the best of italy?
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 23 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands