Family of 4 wth 2 kids. We have booked an aparthotel in Solna suburb, very close to the subway/train station Sundbyberg. The package includes the Stockholm a la carte card, this means also free rides on bus trains ferries etc.... The card is not valid for the airport train and bus, however, iIn order to maximize this card and the free rides, which is the best way to get there from Arlanda airport (north of the city) avoiding to get to downtown (southbound) and backtracing northbound to Solna ? I see that Aranda airport is far away from the city, maybe 40kms ?
Stockholm: how to get from Arlanda airport to Solna area ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 2 Day trips from Bologna
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 Paris in black and white
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 7 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 10 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 13 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 14 Grad Schools in London?
- 15 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 16 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 17 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 18 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 19 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 20 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 23 Mama Mia Italy!
- 24 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 25 Chasing the Tour de France 2014