Hello Fodorites -
We are planning a post-cruise 4-night stay in Stockholm in July, and struggling to select a hotel. We want to see the typical tourist attractions, but be close to a variety of restaurants for breakfast and dinner. We prefer to walk and take public transportation everywhere.
We found 4 well-reviewed hotels with comparable-sized rooms (~25 sq meters) at comparable, reasonable prices (~$175), but there all in different neighborhoods. Where do you think is the best place to stay? Here's what we're debating:
Miss Clara, in Norrmalm
Radisson Blu Waterfront, Norrmalm
Mornington Stockholm City, Ostermalm
Rival Hotel, Sodermalm
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Help with tips in UK
- 9 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 13 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 16 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 17 Scotland itinerary advice
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 20 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 25 Positano Hotel in September
Hello Fodorites -