Hello Fodorites -
We are planning a post-cruise 4-night stay in Stockholm in July, and struggling to select a hotel. We want to see the typical tourist attractions, but be close to a variety of restaurants for breakfast and dinner. We prefer to walk and take public transportation everywhere.
We found 4 well-reviewed hotels with comparable-sized rooms (~25 sq meters) at comparable, reasonable prices (~$175), but there all in different neighborhoods. Where do you think is the best place to stay? Here's what we're debating:
Miss Clara, in Norrmalm
Radisson Blu Waterfront, Norrmalm
Mornington Stockholm City, Ostermalm
Rival Hotel, Sodermalm
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Uffizi Phone Number
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Gites in Provence
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence
Hello Fodorites -