Hello Fodorites -
We are planning a post-cruise 4-night stay in Stockholm in July, and struggling to select a hotel. We want to see the typical tourist attractions, but be close to a variety of restaurants for breakfast and dinner. We prefer to walk and take public transportation everywhere.
We found 4 well-reviewed hotels with comparable-sized rooms (~25 sq meters) at comparable, reasonable prices (~$175), but there all in different neighborhoods. Where do you think is the best place to stay? Here's what we're debating:
Miss Clara, in Norrmalm
Radisson Blu Waterfront, Norrmalm
Mornington Stockholm City, Ostermalm
Rival Hotel, Sodermalm
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Ronda Wine/biking
- 4 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 14 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 15 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 16 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 20 Praiano
- 21 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 22 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 25 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
Hello Fodorites -